Tips to avoid PC untill ur exams lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my exams from next week , i dont know single chapters , viva from tomorrow still i m in front of pc now . i got 63% last year . w8ing for 50's

Dont spend so much time on PC yaar ,the skool days are the once where u get to play good amt. of outdoor games and the exams r critical now:cool: .
I also regret sticking to my pc for so long wen i was ur age..Why dont u put DAMNSMALLLINUX in ur PC ..Im sure that will reduce ur crave to sit on it:grin:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
are mere ko bhi koi ban karo. mera bhi internals exam hai wednesday(12th) se! n i havnt even opened any of the books.:(

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
what giga got a temp ban atlast ? :D I am sure he is hovering over this thread :lol:
No, he's not banned. Just a case of User Title Abuse. Seems that we've to revert back the decision of not allowing members to have their choice of user titles.

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Why don't u guys instead of sticking onto forums and p:(rn use the internet for knowledge for your subjects specialy science subjects.With Adequate patience you can find a lot of help on the web it can change the way u think and make u extermely creative u will undergo a complete change after this.

praka123

left this forum longback
^already text books and references are flooding us with knowledge! :lol: now from net also?then I am sure nobody will be able to prepare for exams!
learn from one note/text book for exams 8)

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Reading from books is batter & more comfortable than doing the same online. I think you have grown too much :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey how easy is it to get temporarily banned? Like for two days. :) I've never been banned on this forum. Makes me feel a little too sissy. What do I have to do? Call the Dr an idiot?

goobimama

 Macboy
Why don't u guys instead of sticking onto forums and p:(rn use the internet for knowledge for your subjects specialy science subjects.With Adequate patience you can find a lot of help on the web it can change the way u think and make u extermely creative u will undergo a complete change after this.
He's right! For my Third Year BA exams, I went through a lot of internet articles and such. It was a lot of fun "actually using the internet for studies". And in the end it's not like anyone really reads what you write in the paper anyway. Quantity is all that matters.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^ Well , looks like those days are about to go,
My Sis is writing her degree exams and guess what,
Andhra University which her college is affiliated to, just took a decision saying no additionals. Thats right. Only one main sheet. Write what you want in it.
I dont know if its only specific to her area, BioTechnology, but hey its a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom