The Witcher 3

jasku

In the zone
You didn't play Witcher 2 ??

especially
Iorveth's path

Course I did, and precisely that path, but it was long time ago, and I am quite forgiving when it comes to women :)

Edit - I have just finished a couple missions in the hearts of stone. Last wish to fulfil.

sygeek

Technomancer
Witcher 4 has been confirmed by CD Projekt Re

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
This will take a loooong time though. Cyberpunk is still in development and probably take a couple more years to release (earliest by 2018 if you're stretching it). The new witcher won't be based on Geralt and it's not even in development right now. That will take another couple years.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
This will take a loooong time though. Cyberpunk is still in development and probably take a couple more years to release (earliest by 2018 if you're stretching it). The new witcher won't be based on Geralt and it's not even in development right now. That will take another couple years.
Of course. But it will come :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Maybe 2020 release for Witcher 4 will be right...

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Piyush

Lanaya
Didnt want to create a separate thread for this, so going to post it here.

Gwent : The Witcher card game Open Beta announced 24th may

I am already playing it from closed beta (actually 3-4 days only) and the game is fun. Much much better than Hearthstone (which is a RNG fest at the moment and not to forget shitty update procedure). My GoG id is Alien007

Top Bottom