The Witcher 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i was okay with the Ofieri toad.

the Caretaker scared the sh!t out of me.
that face...

and it took me sometime to realize that it with each successful hit, it was actually absorbing my HP. and then there were the zombies it conjured to suck their HP.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The Boss Fight with the Giant Frog was tough...when the Frog entered the Arena..i was like WTF.....Earthquake
That is easy compared to

Just keep playing BaW and meet the good ol' vampires

But it's nice to see how the devs made the enemy smart enough. E.g. if your igni causes the frog prince to catch fire, it will jump in the murky water to douse the flames.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
i was okay with the Ofieri toad.

the Caretaker scared the sh!t out of me.
that face...

and it took me sometime to realize that it with each successful hit, it was actually absorbing my HP. and then there were the zombies it conjured to suck their HP.
You bet, that was a surprise, and it took me really long to beat the guy for the first time, some 40 mins! (I always play on highest diff and the quest was already 2 levels above my level)

Took time with the wraith battle too. And don't forget the battle with the army of David Beckhams. Try fighting them all at once

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Good one. But where's the silver sword?? :mrgreen:

in the books, witchers treat their Silver Sword with utmost care. they keep it separately, packed with their other belongings, on the horse saddle bags. only when they are sure that they are going to face a monster do they take it out.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
in the books, witchers treat their Silver Sword with utmost care. they keep it separately, packed with their other belongings, on the horse saddle bags. only when they are sure that they are going to face a monster do they take it out.
Someone has been reading the books. Welcome to the witcher universe.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Someone has been reading the books. Welcome to the witcher universe.

:)

The books are wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

You bet, that was a surprise, and it took me really long to beat the guy for the first time, some 40 mins! (I always play on highest diff and the quest was already 2 levels above my level)

Took time with the wraith battle too. And don't forget the battle with the army of David Beckhams. Try fighting them all at once

i did the first run on Blood and Broken Bones. the caretaker, toad and the beckhams, as you say in hindi, pel diya bc.

now i have restarted the game on Death March, couples with School of the Roach mod. Even lowly drowners are frightening now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I was fighting the oferi warriors. My level was 22 and their was 33. Cheesed out warriors one by one. But ran away from sorcerer. It wasnt possible to kill him with my level.

sygeek

Technomancer
Completed Witcher 3 and all the expansions. This game was such a great journey and an amazing experience. I don't know what's going to replace the void that this game had created. I feel the same way I felt after the Breaking Bad finale.

Time to buy the witcher books, I suppose.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Witcher 3 and all the expansions. This game was such a great journey and an amazing experience. I don't know what's going to replace the void that this game had created. I feel the same way I felt after the Breaking Bad finale.

Time to buy the witcher books, I suppose.
LOL Telegram group is full of people reading the books. Really good books BTW, you'll like them. There are several alternative books that are translated by redditers as well.

Top Bottom