The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

gameranand

Living to Play
You should definitely play it , otherwise some of thing you will not understand .

Most of things are not connected with Witcher 1 but nevertheless Witcher 1 was a great game as well which no one should miss. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Most of things are not connected with Witcher 1 but nevertheless Witcher 1 was a great game as well which no one should miss. :)

I started playing witcher 2 as my first rpg game . There were lot of reference about yennifer and geralt past from witcher 1 . Though it maybe because of my dummy mind , but there were lot of situation in game which i thought would have been cleared if i played witcher 1 . Again i may be wrong , since i still have to play witcher 1 /

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yennefer wasnt present in witcher 1 either.. most of the references are based on the novel (the original media)

gameranand

Living to Play
I started playing witcher 2 as my first rpg game . There were lot of reference about yennifer and geralt past from witcher 1 . Though it maybe because of my dummy mind , but there were lot of situation in game which i thought would have been cleared if i played witcher 1 . Again i may be wrong , since i still have to play witcher 1 /

Well obviously Witcher 1 have the base story but even if you don't play the first game then also you can understand Witcher 2 game. Alsothe impact of your decisions in the first game is not implicated on Witcher 2.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I lost my DA Origins and DA2 savegames.. I had to be ready for DA3 so did a playthrough of both games again..
Now I AM READY for DA3..
Same with Witcher :D

Witcher 1 was a GREAT game.. Play it ASAP

for those who say it is great game i didn't really find anything inter resting in witcher 1.........

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Have you played any Witcher game at all ??

yup started witcher 1 and left it ......

its still lying there in my pc, but i don't have any interest in it ....... i have reached to the part where we try to access the castle and had a fight on a bridge........

gameranand

Living to Play

its still lying there in my pc, but i don't have any interest in it ....... i have reached to the part where we try to access the castle and had a fight on a bridge........

Well what can I say. Personal choices. :|

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I guess that is just the beginning of the game. Geralt has just gained consciousness and facing the first attack.
When I started playing it, that was the exact part where I left it and uninstalled it.

Me reason: Could not master the combat and was just dying repeatedly. IDK what ur issue is but combat of Witcher 1 is really tough and then couple it with the weird camera angles.

Still, if you can give it enough time its a great game, great story, great visual.

I finished the game in second try i.e. 6 months later than the first try.

Piyush

Lanaya
I guess that is just the beginning of the game. Geralt has just gained consciousness and facing the first attack.
When I started playing it, that was the exact part where I left it and uninstalled it.

Me reason: Could not master the combat and was just dying repeatedly. IDK what ur issue is but combat of Witcher 1 is really tough and then couple it with the weird camera angles.

Still, if you can give it enough time its a great game, great story, great visual.

I finished the game in second try i.e. 6 months later than the first try.

I agree with the camera view during combat but the controls are just what I need. In the start I too had problems getting them , but after few deaths I got the flow. Now I like the combat controls of Witcher series so much that I want every rpg game to have such controls :D

gameranand

Living to Play
I agree with the camera view during combat but the controls are just what I need. In the start I too had problems getting them , but after few deaths I got the flow. Now I like the combat controls of Witcher series so much that I want every rpg game to have such controls :D

Yeah combat is a bit tricky to master but once you master it, after that its real fun.:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Man CDPR know how make a awesome comics for PC. Just read the one for Witcher and it was intense.

gameranand

Living to Play
Started Wither 1. Graphics are not that bad TBH......face and everything looks really nice to me. Immediately after this game, I'll play Witcher 2. Game is already on Download on Steam. :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] But you've played both of them already! Haven't you?

Alok

Adventurer
I'm playing witcher 1 as well. Second playthrough, in first time I went upto act 3 and lost my save. Will finish this time.

Got my witcher 2 save game :)

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] But you've played both of them already! Haven't you?

Played but never completed. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Previously W2 used to give some issues on my Crossfire setup. This time running like butter. Will have to check in crowded areas though.

Tested on Ultra + Ubersampling. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Darn it...Encountered a weird bug in Chapter 1 of Witcher 1. In She's no Early Bird Quest (Quest to fck Vesna) I rescued her to her grandma and then she didn't showed up for sex near the mill. Worst part was that I did a lot in that day, I completed quests all day long, all gone just to have sex with her. Oh well it was worth it. :p