The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
OTS is 3rd person kinda view. and isometric is RTS type, you can move by mouse. Semi isometric is you can move using KB and mouse anything i think.

gameranand

Living to Play
OK thanks. About isometric, man its kinda hard for me control the character in that mode. I mean its the angle I preferred in DAO combats but that required a big area to be under vision because you have to control 4 characters at once but that is not the case for this game so you can easily play on OTS mode. :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Game Informer has published an article on Witcher 3 in their latest issue, and Geralt has a beard now:-

*i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/mdonatelli/w32_zpsacfaa6a8.png

CD Projekt RED has provided the screenshots you see here from its current in-game assets running on its Internal PC development hardware. However, the renderer - the part of the engine that translates the game files into what you ultimately see on screen - is still in development and will boast significant improvements by the time The Witcher 3 ships. "Right now you see the game in the old renderer, but it's going to be taken to a truly next level," says gameplay producer Marek ZSiemak. In particular, the developers tell us that skin shaders and the dynamic lighting model will be markedly more advanced in the final version.

Source

Some features:-
World supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim’s
30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback
New streaming technology (CDRED Engine 3)
Geralt’s Memory is restored
No chapters/acts
Dude is ****ing DONE fighting for everyone else
Everything from solving MYSTERIES to slaying monsters
Coming out on “all top-of-the-line” consoles

In any case, the official announcement will be made today. ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
^ you lazy , there is witcher 3 thread already . Thats why.

Don't worry about it, its his trademark. :p
BTW lost all the saves again because one of my retard friend accidently deleted the folder of saves. :cry::cry:
Please don't give me any saves. I have to start the game again. Give me courage. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Don't worry about it, its his trademark. :p
BTW lost all the saves again because one of my retard friend accidently deleted the folder of saves. :cry::cry:
Please don't give me any saves. I have to start the game again. Give me courage. :)

:lol:

And BTW, where did you left last time, progressed too far?

gameranand

Living to Play
:lol:

And BTW, where did you left last time, progressed too far?

Laugh as much you want, I hope you lost your saves one day and I'll laugh. :D:D
Chapter 2. I nearly completed that. Its nothing I can't play again, I mean game requires two playthrough anyway. :p

Piyush

Lanaya
Laugh as much you want, I hope you lost your saves one day and I'll laugh. :D:D
Chapter 2. I nearly completed that. Its nothing I can't play again, I mean game requires two playthrough anyway. :p

No
I was laughing at your comment towards me (my laziness that is)

And I know it man... the pain of losing saves....games are as follows
-->GTA 4 at 53%
-->F:NV at Omretas missions
-->Civ IV, V @ dont remember
-->NFS MW @ Blacklist 5

gameranand

Living to Play
No
I was laughing at your comment towards me (my laziness that is)

And I know it man... the pain of losing saves....games are as follows
-->GTA 4 at 53%
-->F:NV at Omretas missions
-->Civ IV, V @ dont remember
-->NFS MW @ Blacklist 5

But its true though, you admit it or not. :D:D

And man you are much worse than me, I mean seriously 4 games. The guy who deleted the saves can't even sit on my chair, let aside using my PC for movies or songs. :evil:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I lost my DA Origins and DA2 savegames.. I had to be ready for DA3 so did a playthrough of both games again..
Now I AM READY for DA3..
Same with Witcher :D

Quick Question Shd i Play The Witcher 1st game before playing 2nd One?:oops:

Witcher 1 was a GREAT game.. Play it ASAP

Top Bottom