The Windows Mobile Thread

hars1988

Broken In
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

hi will these work with windows phone (i mean lumia 720)

Nokia Headset WH-701

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aEM1-tfBL._AA300_.jpg

Empirial

Youngling

hi will these work with windows phone (i mean lumia 720)

Nokia Headset WH-701

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aEM1-tfBL._AA300_.jpg

Not sure but these are 100% compatible with all lumia phones Buy Nokia WH-208 Stereo Headset - Mobile Accessories - Infibeam.com

hars1988

Broken In

Not sure but these are 100% compatible with all lumia phones Buy Nokia WH-208 Stereo Headset - Mobile Accessories - Infibeam.com

thanks for reply
these are not present in nokia India page , will they available at priority showroom or any other showrooms ?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

thanks for reply
these are not present in nokia India page , will they available at priority showroom or any other showrooms ?

Why not just buy online?

EDIT:
Dont buy them. They are the ones that came with my phone. Though they are not bad, they are definitely a bit uncomfortable for people with smaller earcanals. There must be better deals at that price IMO.

hars1988

Broken In

i got small ear canals so i need in ear phones, how about monster purity in ear phones (but they are rs5000)

Flash

Lost in speed

For Lumia 520 users:
*files.nokia-x.com/pdf/Nokia%20Lumia%20520%20RM-914_915%20L1L2%20Service%20Manual.pdf

Flash

Lost in speed

Guys, am gonna buy Nokia Headset WH-205 (Black) for L520, coz the bundled WH-108 is not that much good.
Can anybody confirm whether WH-205 is compatible with L520 or not?

ironfreak

Journeyman

Hello friends,

Has anyone changed shell of Lumia 620? Mine (white) has gone dirty, so I'll change it to probably lime green. Are they available in shops? How much they cost?

Shah

Cyborg Agent

The price of Lumia 920 falls to 32k and now you get a wireless charging plate with it for free. Seems like Nokia is all set to launch Lumia 925 in India.

hars1988

Broken In

hi just now bought lumia 920 yellow
pls give ur suggestion

guys pls help me lumia is eating my balance for some data charges pls healp am new to this

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

^
Disable data when you dont need it.
Disable skydrive backup of photos, app data and messages. You can manually do it if you want when you are under WiFi.

Thats it :)

quagmire

Allllright !

Nokia Lumia 920 price slashed -Now available for 32k ..

They must have done this weeks ago!

Making way for Lumia 925 eh.?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

^ Thats the indicator that the 925 is imminent. Also note that at 32k you get a free wireless charger too.

But If it were me I'd rather wait for 41mp oversampling sensor to debut for my next upgrade late this year. Rumors are strife that the hardware is already ready and atleast two of them them independently confirm the existence of the sensor thats slightly smaller than the 41mp found in the 808 but oversampling nevertheless and also incorporating the 920's OIS. Thats gonna be a monster and I as a camera-freak I am more than willing to live with the weight as long as it gives me one day of battery durability.

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast

Is there any App in the Windows Phone Store (like MX Player or Mobo Player in the Play Store) that can play Mkv, flv and videos of most other common file formats?

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Till now, there's none;
There's a rumour that MSFT don't want bringup the player for .mkv files, as an act to curb piracy (since most of the pirated movies are in .mkv)

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Actually all (even wpcentral.com) are misguided.

VLC is just for W8; There's no mention of WP8 in kickstarter..
VLC for the new Windows 8 User Experience ("Metro") by VideoLAN — Kickstarter

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast

There's a rumour that MSFT don't want bringup the player for .mkv files, as an act to curb piracy (since most of the pirated movies are in .mkv)

Yeah but Mkv is a very popular file format and its hard for me to live without it considering that I do watch a lot of TV Shows and Movies, and quite a few of them are in mkv.
That's why I am having second thoughts about getting a Lumia 520, for an Android.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

^ Till now, there's none;

That must be just a rumor. because then nobody would develop an mp3 player either ;)

AFAIK, VLC for W* has a conditional-spinoff in the form of VLC for WP8.

Top Bottom