The "Wii" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
*blog.pricegrabber.co.uk/buttonsmasher/files/2008/10/nintendo-wii-console.jpg *wiimedia.gamespy.com/wii/image/article/746/746735/wii-classic-controller-20061118030320525.jpg
This is the "fan thread" for the Wii gaming console.

My Games:
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports
Fire Emblem
Monster 4x4 World Circuit

We can also hold competitions for Mario Kart Wii!

So let's get the talk started!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Legend of Zelda - The Twilight Princess

Gimme a Wii and I'll talk about it for a year.

kopargaonkar.amit

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

Last evening my friend got me a new Nintendo Wii from the US. Excited as i was, connected the Wii adapter to the terminals, only to see/ hear a spark blowing up the adpater (It turned out to be ONLY 120V input).

Got few queries, please help urgently on them:

1. Should i buy an adapter from the ebay vendors @ RS 1500 or so. I know adapters have no rocket science but would want a reliable one to protect my console.

2. Is it true that the Wii wouldn't work with an old TV that my landlord has left back? It might be 5-6 years old. The PS2 works beautifully with this TV.

3. If the responses to either of the above is negative, tell me best way to fight depression!

Regards,
Amit
Mumbai

<copied from the other thread i just posted>

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^
1. You should buy one that supports the 220V in India, there are quite a lot out there
2. If the PS2 works, then the Wii should work. The Wii is compatible with the composite(yellow), s-video(circle thingy) and component plugs(red, green, blue).
3. Go punch a pillow

Status
Not open for further replies.