The "Wii" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
*blog.pricegrabber.co.uk/buttonsmasher/files/2008/10/nintendo-wii-console.jpg *wiimedia.gamespy.com/wii/image/article/746/746735/wii-classic-controller-20061118030320525.jpg
This is the "fan thread" for the Wii gaming console.

My Games:
Mario Kart Wii
Wii Sports
Fire Emblem
Monster 4x4 World Circuit

We can also hold competitions for Mario Kart Wii!

So let's get the talk started!

kopargaonkar.amit

Right off the assembly line
Guys,

Last evening my friend got me a new Nintendo Wii from the US. Excited as i was, connected the Wii adapter to the terminals, only to see/ hear a spark blowing up the adpater (It turned out to be ONLY 120V input).

Got few queries, please help urgently on them:

1. Should i buy an adapter from the ebay vendors @ RS 1500 or so. I know adapters have no rocket science but would want a reliable one to protect my console.

2. Is it true that the Wii wouldn't work with an old TV that my landlord has left back? It might be 5-6 years old. The PS2 works beautifully with this TV.

3. If the responses to either of the above is negative, tell me best way to fight depression!

Regards,
Amit
Mumbai

<copied from the other thread i just posted>

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^
1. You should buy one that supports the 220V in India, there are quite a lot out there
2. If the PS2 works, then the Wii should work. The Wii is compatible with the composite(yellow), s-video(circle thingy) and component plugs(red, green, blue).
3. Go punch a pillow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom