The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
he wasn't always like this. could be the smug eliteness that he thinks he is like many Macboys, i have seen changes in him & dis-respect for Win/Lin recently.

oh well, just my 2 cents.

hey, i want to complain too, arya still hasn't paid me Rs 1k he lost in the bet :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No, it's been like this since I can remember

No, I don't think so. I'd joined this forum a long time ago, my ID used to be Kl@w-24. Back then, there were hardly any mods but the forum used to run quite smoothly. Raaabo was also quite active and the members would often get to interact with the magazine team like meera and a few others (their title used to be 'Team Digit'). A lot has changed since then. My older profile has been ****ed up for some reason, I don't know why. Maybe too much inactivity... And now we have mods running riot :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
where is that guy anyway..at least the mods should come up and say something..theres a riot running here and the only time the admins really come online is to show off the crappy digit stuff,which in the BB age noone even cares to look through in a bookstore...

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
One other thing, a lot of ppl here might have noticed that the doc lately started a few threads offering money for doing things like suggesting a domain name or creating banners etc etc. Now I have never seen anyone (ab)using the forum for his personal benefit. A forum is meant for a community and all things should be voluntary. Where is Paypal coming here!

No offense meant but I thought that was kind of a nice gesture. At least he did offered to reimburse you or whoever did the work with a prize with whatever he could offer. I fail to see how hes taking advantage of anyone. You are free to take part or not take part in the thread. Quite alot of forums usually run similar contests , I doubt its something that goes against the rules of the forum .

Anyway I don't see where anyone is going with all this. If Drgrudge feels he needs to explain his actions he will. Repeating it over and over like a scrathed record won't help anyone . Has anyone actually thought of contacting the actual mod or admins and wait for their reply? Let them sort it out . How does "name calling" or resorting to lower tactics make you different from anyone you are accusing.

Offtopic:
Its easy to ask to forget and move on, but how do I forget the insult and humiliation I had to bear?
If you still have a problem with that thread which I believe I was one of the posters then be free to PM me. Otherwise taking a post on a forum which barely has any worthwhile content (Look up posts from ages especially the time 2004 and compare it with the garbage on this forum now) seriously is kind of silly in itself.

Hoping to change the discussion, I have the following complaint:

1. The BSNL Questions thread is in chit chat, but it must be actually in QnA.

2. The Apple thread is full of useless chit chat and is often used as a place to hang out instead of solving real problems. Its better off in chit chat as it would justify the contents of the thread.

3. Again about the apple thread, it has lots of "illegal" stuff about unlocking iPhones. Also, its sometimes partially advertising in certain posts. It also contains indiscriminate bashing of non apple products, while we all know the OSS forum carries in its hedder that it should not be used for flame wars and OS fights. So I request that the mac thread also be put under the same juridiction. Either lock the thread, as you do (rather insensitively) for other threads and start a new one, or clean it up and set it right.

PS: this is not another anti grudge issue. Its just that the thread is not going in the right track.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Ah, but i started the rants here, with a post against the apple thread :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=800628&postcount=3

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@drgrudge should leave MOD post by self.

@drgrudge has not done such thing for the first time.......... there are many example of drgrudge bad works. And that is why 90% members want to remove drgrudge as MOD of the forum.

Look at this, He started a thread:
Design a Banner Image for my Blog and Win Upto $10/Rs 400!

Than after few members gave some samples, and he replied this:
Nice try. As I said I'll be using the Neoclassical theme which needs no header. Just images is sufficient.

Thanks for your time.

If I buy the Thesis Theme, then I'll start another contest to design a banner.

And big thing is that he is still using a WP theme that need a header. Look at his site: *www.cskfanclub.com/

Tell me , what if it was done by any simple member.

He must pay to anyone, even if he is not using that header.

And there are many like such.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@hit..

i applaud u dude for coming here..atleast one gives a tuppenny...

reagrding to ur posts...

1. Agreed.
2. Partially only cos wat u said or pointed out is especialy a rare case...i of all agree that indecent language should not be entertained..even when i just stpped over the line in a perfect cause...;)....u banned me an dyeas u did lifted it in minutes...but the one deserves no warning or whatsoever...thats not abusing..its indecent exposure or something..deserves smacking on spot
3. the absurdest thing u ever said.....yeas..u discuss with mods..ok..mods are users..we dont belive that they have no grudge against anyone..see this case of mod tht we are talking abt...we are filling pages and we see him strolling around freely...and we feel like couple o' ass..u know that r8???...

4.Ok .good..

@hitb... with power do comes responsiblity my freind. if u cannot handle the pressure ..all i can say is quit...if u cant quit then stick to the job...and i am not talking abt u...u know that..u showed that atleast we are not asses...

just want to say to every mods, the power that they have got is not for

1. having special deeds and parties...
2 not for having a different home page than other..the one with all the options
3. not for banning anyone they want...that they feel like
4. and it absolutely doesnt make u better than any of us..
5. You are a USER with special priviliges...none of us are scared of u all at all

coz u know why all.. ALL a mod can do ATMOST is ban..thats it...end of a forum will never mean end of ife..ther are over a billion ppl in india..only abt 40,000 are members here...do the math....

Take it in a way a proper mod should do..how a leader would do...

Who

Guess Who's Back
Woah ! i was gone for a week, when i come what i see ? a crusade against a mod ! well anyway not taking sides since i wasn't here when the time was right for this but if justice won't be severed this time , this incidents will happen more & more so i hope this gets sorted out, at least once members of this forum should feel that they have right to protest against something wrong, this i think will be a wakeup call for many people on the forum from fear to say what is right & what's not, so there, For Great Jutice.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I'm gonna give him the constipation of his life :)
I think you have made your point VERY clearly in the 5-6 pages of this thread. Now it would be better to wait for the concerned MOD/Admins to post on this issue. I am a 100% positive that this would already have been noticed by them. Just using this thread as a ground to hurl insults at other people wont do any good to anyone, and it wont help you get your answers/clarifications either. I suggest people continue with the topic of the thread. If the series of insults that I'm witnessing continue, I'm afraid i might have to lock this thread and/or take action against the offending members.

This is a warning to all people who posted here.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
eggman got banned for 2 days and such a big fuss was created. :lol:
My entire ID was deleted when I made this post and that too by none other than Raaabo himself (his reply). Wonder what I should've done. A member who was on the forum for around two years with around 1.6k posts and who was a reputed member when the reputation system was active. His account gets deleted with no warning whatsoever. That post was just meant to be sarcastic. No way did it break any rules. Still my account was deleted. What can I say? This forum is run by dictators.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I think you have made your point VERY clearly in the 5-6 pages of this thread. Now it would be better to wait for the concerned MOD/Admins to post on this issue. I am a 100% positive that this would already have been noticed by them. Just using this thread as a ground to hurl insults at other people wont do any good to anyone, and it wont help you get your answers/clarifications either. I suggest people continue with the topic of the thread. If the series of insults that I'm witnessing continue, I'm afraid i might have to lock this thread and/or take action against the offending members.

This is a warning to all people who posted here.

Point Noted:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom