The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@krazzy: that's what i've been trying to make these guys realize that they are in raaabo land ;) but no they won't agree :)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@krazzy
You should have done it earlier.
Done what exactly? What Andaa-man did? I didn't see anything productive coming out of it. He just added more pages in this thread. Even in my wildest dreams I don't see drgrudge apologizing to him.

@krazzy: that's what i've been trying to make these guys realize that they are in raaabo land ;) but no they won't agree :)
Yup. Actually I don't even see the point of this thread. People just come here and whine and that's it. Even if mods and admins do read this thread, they don't put into action the suggestions we make. Whatever requests/suggestions people make here are ignored anyway. Its better to close this thread.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^absolutely..now drgrudge is whining away at the chit chat section recommending books to peaple...finall he decided to come out of hgis invisible self..but no..he wont post here...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Actually I don't even see the point of this thread. People just come here and whine and that's it. Even if mods and admins do read this thread, they don't put into action the suggestions we make. Whatever requests/suggestions people make here are ignored anyway. Its better to close this thread.

I agree

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
now drgrudge is whining away at the chit chat section recommending books to peaple

Seriously, why do you seem all adamant to hear from him? Hes not taking the flamebait which is what the wise would do. Why? Because of the reason iMav has explained already. Hes posting the name of books in a thread which was meant for it. Why do you consider that as whining? As kalpik said already I think everyone gets the point by now and the admins have probably seen this already so can't you at least show the courtesy of waiting for them to respond.

sourav123

Thinking Different
<snip> If the series of insults that I'm witnessing continue, I'm afraid i might have to lock this thread and/or take action against the offending members.

This is a warning to all people who posted here.

Oh, I am soooo scared. Please don't ban me. I have lost my sleep with fear. I don't know how I will live if you ban me. Maybe I will die of heart attack.

Jokes apart, please don't try to scare people saying they will be banned. Because people don't give a damn whether you ban him or stop him. As someone said before, India is a country of billion people and only 40K are forum members. So...:)

sourav123

Thinking Different
Done what exactly? What Andaa-man did? I didn't see anything productive coming out of it. He just added more pages in this thread. Even in my wildest dreams I don't see drgrudge apologizing to him.

Well, I am in my worst mood this time. I don't know about eggman, but I will make sure DrGrudge puts a reply here.

And who cares about Raabo. Digit sucks bigtime these days. Even Chip has gone ahead of Digit.

I miss the good old JDM days.

Only if he shows the courtesy of responding :)

And he is ill-mannered. Or else he would have replied a long time ago.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Oh, I am soooo scared. Please don't ban me. I have lost my sleep with fear. I don't know how I will live if you ban me. Maybe I will die of heart attack.

Jokes apart, please don't try to scare people saying they will be banned. Because people don't give a damn whether you ban him or stop him. As someone said before, India is a country of billion people and only 40K are forum members. So...:)
I'm not trying to scare people. I'm trying to do the job of a moderator. And mocking me while I'm doing my job wont help. This is your last warning. Its posts like these which irritate us.

adi007

Youngling
He must have replied in this thread...
Well i think he is afraid to do so....Other mods are replying to this thread but he the main accused is absconding from this thread...
It's been nearly 2 days but no result...:mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR AT LEAST FROM MY SIDE!!!!IF ANOTHER PERSON GETS BANNED OWING TO THIS CONTEXT..I WILL NEVER POST IN THIS FORUM AGAIN AND I REQUEST OTHER MEMBERS TO FOLLOW SUIT!!!!

the mods are here to only warn and ban peaple..when we ask for an explation they take a month to give a reply..but when it comes to banning peaple they cant even give a 24 hour period..ban me if you want..i dont care..let me see how you carry on without the mebers...enough of beaurycracy and dictatorship..we want an honest solution to all this

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
my gprs speeds are too low these days or esle i would hav also done the same thing :sad::mrgreen:

BUT YEAH let boycott drgrudgy! my god this is even gettin intersting than shalu's case!

adi007

Youngling
Hey someone suggest a good signature punch text against our beloved mod(?) drgrudge...
Let's have them in our signatures..
It's better than deleting the post..:)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR AT LEAST FROM MY SIDE!!!!IF ANOTHER PERSON GETS BANNED OWING TO THIS CONTEXT..I WILL NEVER POST IN THIS FORUM AGAIN AND I REQUEST OTHER MEMBERS TO FOLLOW SUIT!!!!

13. Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.

Soource :- *ezinearticles.com/?Twenty-Five-Forum-Posting-Etiquette-Tips&id=537856

Call me whatever you want but am I the only one who has a problem with all caps and neon flashing font colors / sizes?

adi007

Youngling
Soource :- *ezinearticles.com/?Twenty-Five-Forum-Posting-Etiquette-Tips&id=537856

Call me whatever you want but am I the only one who has a problem with all caps and neon flashing font colors / sizes?
Lol man u are talking about the Etiquette...what do think that our beloved mod(?) drgrudge follow it...:p

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Lol man u are talking about the Etiquette...what do think that our beloved mod(?) drgrudge follow it...:p

As far as setting an example the mod probably fails at it. As far as you are going with correcting it then let me quote the phrase" Two wrongs don't make a right" . Neither does being childish about it. All I hear is a bunch of lines that wouldn't do better than my little nephews or nieces cookie jar lines.

the next admin for sure..
No offense meant but I think I would do a more better job at it than some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom