The Ultimate Debate, Discussion and Fight Thread For Offtopic Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
:rofl: if it is only BB i would have but ios?? no official number or markets revealed
WP outsells iOS in 7 and BlackBerry OS in 26 markets now - GSMArena.com news

Maybe in market like Bihar, outskirts of Thailand, tribal places in pakistan i guess.

amjath

Human Spambot
I think its pure marketing, for people who thinks this news "Wow.... Awesome.... Really hats off" etc will buy one

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Even i have plan to own Windows device, but the lower-end like 520/620. Higher side is always for Android. (Hands are itching to get XS:L)

BTW MS will never beat the crap out of iOS because of it's believers.... It's like Justin Bieber, whold word hates it but some worship him.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Anybody thinks Windows Phone will take the market from BB? I for one, feel so. :D

The seemless UI is kool.. but it has lot of catchup to do..

I know people felt the same about IOS vs Droids before. But Droids had a solid user base (read open source lovers) who made it what it is now.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I know BB have solid user base, but with BB 10 and exuberant prices of Z10, BB survival is clueless. But on other hand, Nokia Lumia has covered all the bases, from entry level to high end. I tried Windows phone and feel it has lot of potential and lot need to change. But it is much better than BB OS 10 IMO.

sygeek

Technomancer
I don't get the point of this thread. Why not create a new thread for an on-topic discussion instead of creating "one thread to rule them all"?

Anyway, I'll continue the discussion over here. Why is that chaitanya guy now banned? He seriously didn't seem like a troll :/. He was arguing with a genuine reason regardless of the discussion, in a thread which he created in the Fight club section. Isn't that exactly what happened there? However, I would acclaim the trolling part to the other users with stupid offtopic replies like it was some sort of game.

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
It's fight club for all non-sense posts like we did in Killing piracy thread. It is like Offtopic thread for debates.... :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I don't get the point of this thread. Why not create a new thread for an on-topic discussion instead of creating "one thread to rule them all"?

Anyway, I'll continue the discussion over here. Why is that chaitanya guy now banned? He seriously didn't seem like a troll :/. He was arguing with a genuine reason regardless of the discussion, in a thread which he created in the Fight club section. Isn't that exactly what happened there? However, I would acclaim the trolling part to the other users with stupid offtopic replies like it was some sort of game.

I wish this "ban-for-being-a-troll" is applicable in League Of Legends too..

If you wanna see real trolls with 0 IQ specific to the game or even jerks who have nothing but talk shi!t to do are all there in LOL and you can come over.

sygeek

Technomancer
I wish this "ban-for-being-a-troll" is applicable in League Of Legends too..

If you wanna see real trolls with 0 IQ specific to the game or even jerks who have nothing but talk shi!t to do are all there in LOL and you can come over.
I've seen enough of those, trust me. I know the difference between troll and genuine users.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Now google play movies has launched in India
Some RATES Are good while some are high- but still wont effect people from downloading :)

Some RATES Are good while some are high- but still wont effect people from downloading :)

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Prices are good. Now i can d/l movies legally..... :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Whats so great about this?
I still can't legally DL movies And watch them on my TV/Pc

amjath

Human Spambot
Whats so great about this?
I still can't legally DL movies And watch them on my TV/Pc

You can also download rented or bought movies for offline viewing. How to do that:

Find the video you want to download under either the Movies or TV Shows section of the Google Play Movies & TV app.
Tap the circular gray pushpin icon toward the bottom-right corner of the video, and your download will begin automatically.
Note: Purchased movies and TV shows can be downloaded on five devices at a time. Movie rentals can only be downloaded to one device at a time, and when downloaded, streaming of the movie rental will be disabled on your computer and any other devices. Removing the download of the movie rental will re-enable it for streaming or for downloading onto additional devices.

Source

Still audio quality is questionable 5.1???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom