The Ultimate Debate, Discussion and Fight Thread For Offtopic Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
After seeing Killing Piracy thread, theserpent gave an idea to create this thread, where we debate about all off-topic posts and no need to disturb mods. So mods, this is just for off-topic debates and please take it lightly.

Let's brag about Piracy and blah,blah here. :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hen came first
piracy is private? no one cares where you got your junk from
so where is the fight? is global warming really happening, or are they doing that just to sell UV protected contact lenses?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Yeah global warming has started
Usually december used to be quite cool in mangalore, but this time..the temperatures broke many records it crossed 35 degress.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
To reduce piracy some one should start a installment based payment system to buy software and games. im talking about softwares which costs more like editing softwares and stuff..

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
hen came first
piracy is private? no one cares where you got your junk from
so where is the fight? is global warming really happening, or are they doing that just to sell UV protected contact lenses?

Global warming may be an hoax, or not. But god damn it, every year the average temps rise.

To reduce piracy some one should start a installment based payment system to buy software and games. im talking about softwares which costs more like editing softwares and stuff..

Agreed. :clap2:

But then CC is here, which most of us don't have.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Isn't Office365 built on similar lines, i.e. per month usage charges?

In the future if Internet speeds are respectable, maybe we could have something like a per hour usage charge for software on the cloud. No need to buy expensive licenses for something you'll only use once in a blue moon. ;)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Flattr - Social microdonations

it's a button, similar to google +1 and fb like. At the start of the month, you set aside a budget for the content creates you wanna sponsor. At the end of the month, it distributes this budget to all the providers you agreed to sponsor.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Isn't Office365 built on similar lines, i.e. per month usage charges?
But that cost is ridiculous, even with a healthy salary I could'n afford it. installment based software, pay a potion of the original money every month or quarterly

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
^ Yeah global warming has started
Usually december used to be quite cool in mangalore, but this time..the temperatures broke many records it crossed 35 degress.

Man where I work it is ffing 40-41 degrees and 95% and above humidity !

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So are you getting slow speeds? from the past few days?Yes?
say thanks to these hackers
World's biggest DDoS attack blamed for slowing down global Internet speeds - Internet | ThinkDigit News

I was cursing airtel for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom