The SHOWOFF your desktop thread.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
its rainmeter+shield os + avengers + glossy + blue afterburn, used and edited codes to sync with GPU temp and wifi. Now the tricky part is the green color, the original skin comes with a variant of 3 colors orange, rd and blue, i did override it with PAINT.net :D its win 8 only

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
its rainmeter+shield os + avengers + glossy + blue afterburn, used and edited codes to sync with GPU temp and wifi. Now the tricky part is the green color, the original skin comes with a variant of 3 colors orange, rd and blue, i did override it with PAINT.net :D its win 8 only

i think u lost me at shield os thingy lol XD

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
this is a theme. now using rainmeter, u can mix skins up, here skins means widgets, with all the little things out there starting from clocks and shield ÓS logo and pretty much everything, u only need to install rainmeter, import skins into them, edit the ini file and mix up combinations of skins (again read widgets ) to make a feel out of your own imagination.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
this is a theme. now using rainmeter, u can mix skins up, here skins means widgets, with all the little things out there starting from clocks and shield ÓS logo and pretty much everything, u only need to install rainmeter, import skins into them, edit the ini file and mix up combinations of skins (again read widgets ) to make a feel out of your own imagination.

i think it will help a lot if u could open a new thread to explain the working of rainmeter i have installed it long back but didn't know how to use it ( ya i know m a complete noob at this)..........

chetan m

Broken In
Mine...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385576476897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385576476897.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 172

aaruni

The Linux Guy
This desktop is very nice and neat looking. Less icons on the desktop is also very good looking.

Its minimalistic, and the notification pop-ups give all the info needed, like new email, new IM, next song in playlist (as shown in pic), etc.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
still waiting for this..........

am so sorry, will definitly do by monday. totally busy, a tutorial ought to be very detailed. gathering proper snaps and writeups, half done.

meanwhile gagan, download this and get ready, you can get your hands on too and play around.

*rainmeter.net/cms/

also get paint.net, it will come useful when i tell you how, it needs .NET framework, easily available on below site.

*www.getpaint.net/download.html

threeonethree

Journeyman
Presenting "Seasons"

Click on it for full screen.

*s15.postimg.org/q04483buf/desktop.jpg

LInux Mint cinnamon + Cairo Dock + couple of widgets and a wallpaper.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 137
Top Bottom