give this rainmeter themepack

the clock / alternative clock

the RAM, CPU and other meters

date, time

shutdown bar
(not mine, but i recommend this)

HDD meters from illustro itself

wallpaper

for dock, could use any, xwindows, objectdock, rk launcher, appetizer, winstep, many are there.

- - - Updated - - -

@HBK007 - could you pls tell how you changed the system icons in your wisp skin? those batman icons on the taskbar.

HBK007

Journeyman
thanks! i tried a couple of them, but they wouldn't let me click and open the respective partitions, so reverted to the illustro skin. can you please recommend one?
The one from Simply Nova V2 is nice and with some tweaking you can change it's colour to match it's theme. Also you can try out the one with the wisp skin but AFAIK it can only display two volumes....

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
The one from Simply Nova V2 is nice and with some tweaking you can change it's colour to match it's theme. Also you can try out the one with the wisp skin but AFAIK it can only display two volumes....

thank you! will check both (IMO, there should be some instructions in the wisp ini file for disks on how to add more labels. i will check that and confirm later here).

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Even I can't beleive I created this

hehe. nice!
there's one such skin shown in the previous pages of this thread too.

- - - Updated - - -

changed the HDD-meters (simply nova v2). found that i already had downloaded the skin, but hadn't installed it. the default colour-scheme matches with my present skin, so didn't change. just tweaked the ini file to display all my HDD partitions correctly.

*i.imgur.com/dQWWmWh.jpg

HBK007

Journeyman
hehe. nice!
there's one such skin shown in the previous pages of this thread too.

- - - Updated - - -

changed the HDD-meters (simply nova v2). found that i already had downloaded the skin, but hadn't installed it. the default colour-scheme matches with my present skin, so didn't change. just tweaked the ini file to display all my HDD partitions correctly.

*i.imgur.com/dQWWmWh.jpg
Good jb that is the way to go.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
going with the season, changed! :)

*i.imgur.com/h5PATAc.jpg

clean, & simple.

skin (was thinking of using this since some time)
HDD meter

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha, through my use of computers, mobiles etc., I've rarely used a Wallpaper outside of the default ones available. Some sort of lame record.

beingGamer

In the zone
I like it clean and simple :)

*s29.postimg.org/q2l0d2vjb/Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 169

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
a little GOT

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/Untitled_zps3dad31ea.jpg

A lil watchdogs. 2nd wallpaper is in-game SS.

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/wd1_zps68b891bb.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/wd2_zps514af9d5.jpg

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
new one here, with omnimo ('oxygen' package) running with rainmeter:

*i.imgur.com/4eHFnFT.jpg

a strange thing noticed by me. i had uninstalled and reinstalled my AV program to a different location. post that, i noticed an immediate delay in boot time (ie, the time after booting up when the system/screen gets ready). dont know why that happened. following that, i disabled rainmeter from start-up, and now manually start it after my PC boots up. earlier, ie, before shuffling the AV, it wasn't like that.

- - - Updated - - -

a little GOT
A lil watchdogs. 2nd wallpaper is in-game SS.

could you please tell from where do we get games/movies/tv shows-specific skins?

Top Bottom