The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

dan4u

Took Off!!!
IDK But they make worst-est drives ever in HDD History!

yea, I guess they could have done better. btw what issues have you had with the HDD?? I'm considering upgrading mine...

edit:- ours is a Seagate Samsung Spinpoint 1TB hard disk

Last edited:

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
Hey evryone, i have been going thru all the posts from a long time.. finally the wait is over for me..
Goin to buy sammy this month. but not able decide among s02 and s03..:cry:

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
yea, I guess they could have done better. btw what issues have you had with the HDD?? I'm considering upgrading mine...

edit:- ours is a Seagate Samsung Spinpoint 1TB hard disk

hey dan4u i have a question.. s02 has again hit samsung stores .. is thr any possiblity thr will be no throttling issues watsoever??:mrgreen:

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
if you want bluray get the s02, or else get s03......and no there won't be any throttling...

do u think the refurbished s02 will have throttling issues again?? after discontinuing it they have relaunched .. may be the issues have been fixed..
considering past s02 has dissappointed us.. yes BDROM s always a better option.. M not a heavy gamer.. used to be one:p

but with this beast i wanna go back in past:razz: so audio n graphics are of main concern here

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
^Congrats!

hey pratyush u seem to be the first proud owner of sammy s02:razz: it wld be crazy askin u if i should take s02 or s03?? but u know pretty well about ur sammy.. can u guide me which one to go with??

are thr any other differences in both models apart from technical specs????

pratyush997

Inactive
hey pratyush u seem to be the first proud owner of sammy s02:razz: it wld be crazy askin u if i should take s02 or s03?? but u know pretty well about ur sammy.. can u guide me which one to go with??

are thr any other differences in both models apart from technical specs????
S03 Anyday!! :p

BTW Guyz!! Totally :offtopic:
Dafuq is this
*i.imgur.com/DYvrI.jpg
A Lappy with GT 630 and priced @ 68k

sagar111

Broken In
ty dan now its using below 2gb dam what sort of app[intellimemory] that is takes nearly 4 gb.
right now im in win8 can i upgrade to pro if so how?

sj2202

Broken In
Did anyone buy the SO3IN through flipkart?
If yes,then did you get any bag and recovery disc?

Are the vents below the laptop exactly same as SO2?
I'll be getting mine delivered by monday... :)

sagar111

Broken In
1sa.jpg

hi guys i just played nfs mw 2012 for 10 min and my system starts heat and this is the snap is this normal and my adapter will also heat its so hot that i cant touch the adapter

sagar111

Broken In
any suggestion what should i need to do if i wont play games the temp is always 45 - 50 deg and what is the normal temp when u play games ?

Guys reply please my new s03in temp is reaching 80-92 deg while playing the game(nfs mw 2012) but no lag or throttling is this normal while playing game?

sj2202

Broken In
Guys I am in trouble.
Yesterday I tried to partition my HDD using EaseUS partition master and as it was doing it I got BSOD..."error 0xc0000225"...I had not created a recover disk:)pullhair:) and now I am helpless....
After searching on the internet I found a very similar story
I really need your help guys...can anybody here create a Windows 8(not pro) recovery disc and upload it online please?..

Last edited:

santoshk87

Broken In
Hi guys,

I am a bit confused between Samsung NP550P5C-S03IN (INR 59,995 on flipkart) and Dell Inspiron Turbo (INR 64,670) . I have chosen i7, 8gb ram, FHD config for dell.

I know this is discussed before. But at last plz answer me once since you all have been using sammy for sometime. Is the heating issue still there ? Answer honestly, coz i will be keeping the lappy all time on my bed. so cooling pad doesn't matter.

Heating issue will be the onbly deal-breaker for me. Also, in the long - run heating reduces the life of lappy. Plz answer soon. I have to buy today.

Top Bottom