The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

rockz3r

Broken In
So ron i will not delete the partition of 22gb . But i will format rhe other partition the install win7 right . Reply asap

And install win7 in the partition which does not contain the drivers. However can we just uninstall the bloatware from control panel. Also does samsung by default provides with the 22gb partition or do we have to make a partition if they do not then how to make one

nandu26

In the zone
I want to know whether Samsung Series 5 550P laptop LED screen shakes when worked under a ceiling fan. This is because I recently purchased LG LED slim monitor and it shaked badly under fan.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@nandu26: yeah it does. but not very much. personal opinion. doesn't bother me

yodus

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
I have Samsung NP550 P7C (core i5) and I experienced GPU throttling too. What is strange that its starts about 5-10 minutes after game runs and Gpu-Z shows me max 76-80 celsius degrees (it's not a high temperature). Recently I installed a additional SSD drive and I noticed that throttling is much more frequent. So far only unplugging charger stops this problem, upgrading BIOS and Drivers do nothing.

cheers

RON28

Cyborg Agent
So ron i will not delete the partition of 22gb . But i will format rhe other partition the install win7 right . Reply asap

And install win7 in the partition which does not contain the drivers. However can we just uninstall the bloatware from control panel. Also does samsung by default provides with the 22gb partition or do we have to make a partition if they do not then how to make one

good...now you are right...go ahead...any problems...post here...or feel free to ask.

rockz3r

Broken In
Are there two hard disks (one the primary hard disk and the another which contains the partition) or it contains only one . And if it contains only one then if i right click that then click format then ecerything will be erased including the partition so what to do???

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Are there two hard disks (one the primary hard disk and the another which contains the partition) or it contains only one . And if it contains only one then if i right click that then click format then ecerything will be erased including the partition so what to do???

there is only one Hardisk, the 22gb partition is hidden, and you cannot right-click format the partition in which windows is installed, within windows. you can create partitions though. if you have only one partition and want to format, then boot using the recovery disc, follow the instructions, delete the 937 GB partition, then create partitions as you wish. don't touch the 22gb partition.

rockz3r

Broken In
After I buy my laptop and do this --->>>>> m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=mME9VLT7-xw&fulldescription=1 <<<<<<<----- will it work for me

pratyush997

Inactive
After I buy my laptop and do this --->>>>> m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=mME9VLT7-xw&fulldescription=1 <<<<<<<----- will it work for me
*static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/dafaq+_dd42668a22183db22b0016144851fe1d.jpg

rockz3r

Broken In
Clean Installing means to format then install os , right . So how to format with out deleting the partition .

rockz3r

Broken In
Clean Installing means to format then
install os , right . So how to format with
out deleting the partition

pratyush997

Inactive
Friends give me the steps for how to clean install without deleting the partition.
BAckup data>Insert Recovery disc>Reboot PC>Hit F2(navigate to boot override and select DVD)> next>accept terms>select C(os partition)> Format > select it and hit next > install> u r done

RON28

Cyborg Agent
rockz3r
First download this software Easeus partition manager home and office edition.

then install that software and play with it for 10 mins, you will come to know how to make partitions.

here is the screenshot of my partition..

*i47.tinypic.com/34ihc07.jpg

and then when you are done...just insert your windows 7 home premium DVD bundled with this laptop.

boot in DVD..when the installation starts...THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT 22GB PARTITION...DON'T SELECT IT OR FORMAT IT.

choose your C drive which you have partitioned using that software and wait till the installation process gets complete.

rockz3r

Broken In
Thanks ron ok now i have only 2% doubt that I will tell u later.... Any ways thanks a lot :)

pratyush997

Inactive
rockz3r
First download this software Easeus partition manager home and office edition.

then install that software and play with it for 10 mins, you will come to know how to make partitions.

here is the screenshot of my partition..

*i47.tinypic.com/34ihc07.jpg

and then when you are done...just insert your windows 7 home premium DVD bundled with this laptop.

boot in DVD..when the installation starts...THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT 22GB PARTITION...DON'T SELECT IT OR FORMAT IT.

choose your C drive which you have partitioned using that software and wait till the installation process gets complete.
you made so many drives like folders man.... Btw partitioning while booting is better. Afaik

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^you mean to say in windows? that software also did the partitions while booting.

Thanks ron ok now i have only 2% doubt that I will tell u later.... Any ways thanks a lot :)

feel free to ask...and which version u bought? I5 or I7? and for how much?

rockz3r

Broken In
Man how to make that partition which will consist all the drivers . Here i learnt how to make partitions . But my question is how to make a partition which consists of the drivers