The Photography Thread

a_medico

Chillum Baba
@stuge - Great pics, especially the first one. Just wondering, which is the lens you used?

@sujoy- Loved your suggestion. I have almost finalized Canon 55-250 IS. Could you please tell me where would I get the Canon 250D Macro filter? Didn't find it on JJmehta and canon india website.

toofan

Technomancer
stuge: Good ones. I wish to see one from some distance. So that the more of curves/tracks would be visible.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am bit late for posting Durga puja pic..but better late then never:grin:

*lh4.ggpht.com/_9a5lKZR2-08/TL_3wyqltlI/AAAAAAAAFf8/yAZNtbAnlzA/s800/DSC04983edit.JPG

*lh5.ggpht.com/_9a5lKZR2-08/TL_o9bmU3tI/AAAAAAAAFfM/gYGq2V56goc/s800/DSC04981.JPG

*lh5.ggpht.com/_9a5lKZR2-08/TL_6zGJBrmI/AAAAAAAAFgg/mbsgp5rCKyc/s800/DSC04994.JPG
I should have taken this pic from front...my mistake

took many pics but..u know there is poor lightning conditions in puja and bit crowded..and my p&S is just not capable enough:wink:

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Weave

*img51.imageshack.us/img51/405/weavingt.th.jpg

Was quite difficult to shoot as 1) leaf was moving due to wind, 2) That moth was moving constantly as it was weaving, 3) I was moving as I was in a quite awkward position, semi-hanging from the railing.

Can't wait to upgrade my Macro filters to Raynox DCR250.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@medico...dont take unnecessary risk in taking pics...safety 1st:)

and get that filter quickly...btw from where r u getting that??

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Nice Snaps everyone ...

@Stuge : Really liked your CWG coverage ...

Dakshineshwar Temple

*jyte4a.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFCwdaupIe5Rwx9XZxTmH0CjMoKgZEYvSqb23IQTD02fuwCrEn_0sqnO06xlzVLClwWYIELai13Ao3a8jN_UbVSF_lgBYMl4H/P1020243.JPG?psid=1

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@subratabera - Nice shot. Maybe you would have moved a bit back to include the entire shadow of temple dome in the water.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Colors of joy

*img822.imageshack.us/img822/2820/colorballst.th.jpg

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/2659/colorballs3t.th.jpg

*img826.imageshack.us/img826/8283/colorballs6t.th.jpg

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amedico...in 1st shot it would be nice to keep full frame into focus...u have kept just center balls into focus
2nd shot is great

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
@amedico 2nd pic is cool...

i was trying to imitate the polarizing filter effect in photoshop to get blue sky n colors luk wat i got :p i knw i overdid it but i think if u dont luk at the original pic its not dat bad :p nyways was having fun :D

*lh3.ggpht.com/_SNtMTm6k-0E/TMGIS5g6ksI/AAAAAAAAARk/kEks7GEN-6I/s640/P1000113.JPG

*lh6.ggpht.com/_SNtMTm6k-0E/TMGIT4CxU4I/AAAAAAAAARo/zopkqr8etII/s640/pige.jpg

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^ I kinda liked the first one. To be very frank, I don't really know what polarizing filter does, but the sky in the second one looks little artificial, unlike first one. Nice shot though.

Top Bottom