The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
*en.miui.com/data/attachment/album/201604/25/154145xa5a5tzaqm5sww21.gif

Xiaomi MIUI 8 Launch: Happening on May 10 (New Notification Shade Revealed) - News - Xiaomi MIUI Official Foru

Innocent Lies

Broken In
Ya I need 32 GB one with 3GB RAM. Please help me out. PM'ed you as well

- - - Updated - - -

I also have the 16 GB (EDIT: Silver) in cart if anyone needs it.

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i tried to buy redmi note 3. But out of stock in one second. Very upset. Mi should stop this business of making us fool. Waste of time. I am crying.

- - - Updated - - -

YES I DO NEED ONE. PM

time out man.

- - - Updated - - -

time out man.

lul
This was my first time trying for Note 3 and i got 3 pieces :p
1 from mi store, 2 from amazon (amazon ones time out tho)

- - - Updated - - -

they should increase the checkout time

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
This was my first time trying for Note 3 and i got 3 pieces :p
1 from mi store, 2 from amazon (amazon ones time out tho)

Very lucky. I tried all the preceding weeks. Never got one.

My sister clicked on "Add to Cart" on Amazon after me. But she got a 32 GB in cart and I did not. So, I guess the system is so overloaded that most clicks don't register.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Bought two RN3 32 GB version yesterday - a gold and a grey one from amazon, for a friend. I had bought a 32GB grey one on the April 6 sale. Got added to cart somehow in a couple of tries. But yesterday, it was a different experience. Had been trying from 2 PM till 2:15. It showed "Checking deal status.." and got waitlisted and finally waitlist got full. Was about to close the browser when suddenly "Add to Cart" showed up. Clicked on it and it got added. Strange :)
Have been using for three weeks and the experience is pretty good. Never seen any heating till now.. though haven't tried heavy games yet. There is no app drawer in MIUI, which will take some time getting used to, coming from a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Fingerprint sensor unlocks in an instant, faster than an iPhone 6.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Bought two RN3 32 GB version yesterday - a gold and a grey one from amazon, for a friend. I had bought a 32GB grey one on the April 6 sale. Got added to cart somehow in a couple of tries. But yesterday, it was a different experience. Had been trying from 2 PM till 2:15. It showed "Checking deal status.." and got waitlisted and finally waitlist got full. Was about to close the browser when suddenly "Add to Cart" showed up. Clicked on it and it got added. Strange :)
Have been using for three weeks and the experience is pretty good. Never seen any heating till now.. though haven't tried heavy games yet. There is no app drawer in MIUI, which will take some time getting used to, coming from a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Fingerprint sensor unlocks in an instant, faster than an iPhone 6.

How is SIM slot very sensitive?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Its made of plastic, but looks durable enough. I'm using two sims. The second being a nano sim, I had to cut the micro sim manually to fit in. The connectivity is better than the earlier Samsung Galaxy core II phone in which both the sims were used.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Its made of plastic, but looks durable enough. I'm using two sims. The second being a nano sim, I had to cut the micro sim manually to fit in. The connectivity is better than the earlier Samsung Galaxy core II phone in which both the sims were used.

How about expansion slot?
Other than any negative reviews?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hello Experince members of Mi Buyers,

Yesterday me too able to score a RN3 32GB Grey (which I wanted from Day 1) version from Mi India website and paid online so that to make sure.... Is it a mistake ?

Never bought any phone from them - So far bought power bank / fan / LED light -

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom