The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
What's the mystery behind this 32 GB model.
Everyone seems to struggle to get hold of one.
Is it coz of the Memory Size?
By paying 2k extra we get 3gb ram instead of 2gb & double storage.

For me dual sim is important so need that 32gb model & currently using asus zenfone 5 old 16gb along with 16sd card
(All apps & their data transferred to sd card)

Me too was unsuccessful in getting 32gb. Wanted it desperately as my 4g connection is getting activated by 20th april

Now one big question in front of me which 4g phone to choose around 10k???

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Thanks but nothing appealing for me except le eco le1s but my bro already using one since last 1 month.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Currently this is No.1 rating with good features with normal price...compare to higher segment, I think so..:thinking_NF:

Bro, don't you think both 16 GB & 32 GB will have similar features except for the Phone memory. I don't think the 16GB one will have any other better features.
Only difference could be the internal memory +RAM.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Bro, don't you think both 16 GB & 32 GB will have similar features except for the Phone memory. I don't think the 16GB one will have any other better features.
Only difference could be the internal memory +RAM.

I don't compare with MI product itself..Compared other high end segment like Samsung,LG,Sony like that....Price wise better..I think so..
Battery also good.,

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Guys ...
How is redmi 2 prime's battery back with 3g & 4g data?

Can it support reliance jio? I guess it supports airtel & Vodafone 4g.

Thinking of getting it to use for 6 months till I lay my hands on my ideal mate something like redmi note 3 in 5 inch formfactor.

Flash

Lost in speed
So anyone actually got RN3 3GB model? As soon as the page was refreshed, it showed "Out of Stock". At least 2GB model showed "Buy" option yesterday.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
2gb 16gb can be fetched easily but 3gb 32gb tough nut. May be low stocks & high demands.

Gearing up for 20th but only gold colour which I hate...

shreeux

Movie Buff
So anyone actually got RN3 3GB model? As soon as the page was refreshed, it showed "Out of Stock". At least 2GB model showed "Buy" option yesterday.

I tried every time got 2gb model...unable to get 3gb model...Its pathetic flash sales...If other competitor introduce any good features, this will be get lost

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I doubt if anyone will very soon introduce snapdragon 650 chip fones in 12k.

The life cycle of xiaomi fones is less too so I do not think RN 3 32gb would stay for long like mi4i 32gb.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I doubt if anyone will very soon introduce snapdragon 650 chip fones in 12k.

The life cycle of xiaomi fones is less too so I do not think RN 3 32gb would stay for long like mi4i 32gb.

Any phone equal to RN3 32GB?

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Guys redmi note prime is back up for sale on amazon.

Should I get redmi note prime as secondary fone or get redmi 2 prime.

Please help me with the advantages of redmi note prime over redmi 2 prime. Battery back up important so I am thinking of note prime.
Confused a bit.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Please help me with the advantages of redmi note prime over redmi 2 prime. Battery back up important so I am thinking of note prime.
Confused a bit.

Meizu m2 note or Meizu m2 both are good phone.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Isn't it a China only model ? Probably wont come to India

I didn't know that it was a China-only model. I was looking to buy it :crying_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

Confused a bit.

If battery back up is important then go for Redmi 3. And since it isn't launched and in case you do not want to wait, go for Lenovo P1M. It's basically a Redmi 2 prime + Excellent battery back up. I've used it, very good battery back up. No issues in the phone.

Rajesh345

Youngling
anyone who ordered redmi on 12th's sale got the product status updated as shipped ? Mine still showing verified in buy.mi.com but not shipped yet

Top Bottom