• Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Re: The Official 2010 Fifa WorldCup Channel

i think our NT should show some courage for play some friendly matches against biig teams..
They will play in AFC Nations Cup 2011 btw. However looking at the group, I don't see anything other than a thrashing.
Indian players should play in European Leagues. They can certainly play in at least in English National Conference or even lower leagues. Even Pak has one or two players playing in League One or League Two :/

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

They will play in AFC Nations Cup 2011 btw. However looking at the group, I don't see anything other than a thrashing.
Indian players should play in European Leagues. They can certainly play in at least in English National Conference or even lower leagues. Even Pak has one or two players playing in League One or League Two :/

first of all in india nobody gives a sh$t about other sporting event other than the bookies game [cricket]...

then how we can expect good NT....

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D

the transfer of Chhetri to MLS should be a boost for other players.

i so want to root for india in wc,but the current state of administration and lack of respect for the manager (houghton is workin his ass off) makes me realise that it could be a dream only :(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

If only some industrialists take the initiative and start an IPL like tourney for football it shall move leaps and bounds.Most of the indian players look like they spend their nights in a worn out stable. :(

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

JUNE 11---- The D-DAY HAS BEGUN--------------

Todays Matches...

South Africa vs Mexico IST-7.20 PM

France vs Urugay IST-11.50 PM

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!

^Yah all setup for the festival :) Will the match start from 7:20pm or do we have to watch junglee boring intro ?

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Can't wait for France vs. Uruguay.I'll support France but it won't stop me from having a laugh if they lose(likely)

COMEON VELA SAGNA DIABY CLICHY!

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

Cant wait for 2morows ARGENTINA vs NIGERIA......

reports saying diego planning to play with 3 strikers... tevez--higuain--messi...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D

no offence to anyone but i hope les cheats are the dumbfvcks of the tourney :lol:

Rahim

Married!

^You just offended the French supporters here :D No point hiding the diggs :D

Rahim

Married!

Whats Shebby Singh doing there? Cant we find any other and where is John Dykes?

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

Uruguay announced its stating 11 against France

Team: Fernando Muslera, Mauricio Victorino, Diego Lugano, Diego Godin, Maximiliano Pereira, Alvaro Pereira, Diego Perez, Egidio Arevalo Rios, Ignacio Gonzalez, Luis Suarez, Diego Forlan

MCDC

Broken In

guys!!!....let me make it clear to u all that .......spain will hold the FIFA WC 2010 trophy ...thats it!!..........(David Villa/torres=max. goals).......

Top Bottom