• Portugal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Baker

Albicelestes
FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 , 33 days And Counting Down

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hi Guys i know there is already a very very much active thread for football , But i thought , there should be a seperate thread only for discussing about worlds most awaiting sporting event FIFA 2010.Here we can discuss about , Team news , upcomoming stars ....etc

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

And My best Wishes to my favourite team ARGENTINA................VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA........................................

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Re: The Official 2010 Fifa WorldCup Channel

^I too support Argentina :D but not very confident with Maradona :(

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

^^thats true...more than 100 call ups with in 6 months.... including ortega....i think he needed to get some advice from pep guardiola regarding how to use messi in NT

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D

i may sound a bit fanboy-ish and generic,but heck idc :D 3 Lions for me!!

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

^^^no offense but English players are big loosers when they are playing in NT

XTerminator

ye,that seems to be the fact :( though i hope this is the best england squad in many years,and the players seem to be in their peak form.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

^^i feel to disagree , because 4 years back england is having almost same squad and i will say in much better form

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

I don't support any team right now, but I will, once all teams have been announced! :D

Rahim

Married!

^you meant to say that 4 years back they were young, now they are buddhaas :D

@Kl@w: abey kirkit team ko support kar :D

XTerminator

^does mature imply buddhas? :D assuming that youre mature enough to understand this,does that mean youre a buddha? :D :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

@rahim: nahi yaar, kirkit se to ab mujhe sakht nafrat hai :D

Last time I supported the Argies and was absolutely distraught when Germany(it was them, right?) knocked them out. I even had a Hernan Crespo wallpaper as my desktop at that time :(

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

@rahim: nahi yaar, kirkit se to ab mujhe sakht nafrat hai :D

Last time I supported the Argies and was absolutely distraught when Germany(it was them, right?) knocked them out. I even had a Hernan Crespo wallpaper as my desktop at that time :(

They Might have been knocked out in the QF , but in my view argies played such a beautiful football in last WC , but some tactical mistakes cost their elimination...

i can see argies coming with deadly finishers for this WC , like

messi,higuain,tevez,millito.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

^^But i believe in a fact "those who sucks in qualifiers will have good time in WC"

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Tomorow England will announce their 30 member squad...*www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/90178

Rahim

Married!

^The very fact that the core of the England team are the same, should highlights the dearth in quality or the lack of guts in Manager, to give deserved caps to younger players. When players like Rio, Gerrard, Lampard, etc can't win when they were at their prime, what would they acheive when the graph dives southward? Most of the players are hyped. If only England perform well and qualify for later stages, it would be a success.

As for Argentina, I have always been distraught when they come to the WC as favourites with great players and then use that stupid formation and end up getting knocked by small teams like Sweden. Just scoring big in 1 match, jut as they did in last WC, dont make them good. Good on paper but pathetic when it comes to the real deal. Heck even Turkey play better than Argentina.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

i will say , the morale of the argentinian players are very low , they will play poorly when they need to score....this can be fixed with good quality coach [maradona , i dont think so]

Rahim

Married!

^Argentina always had problem with managers. Most of them were lunatics. Decision to appoint Maradona is more populistic than objective. Maradona is God for Argentinian population :

This WC would be quite pathetic administrative point of view with poor security and that damn noise instrument the fans would use. Hate that baboozela-thingy :(

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes

England Announced their 30 men squad

England's provision squad list:

Goalkeepers
: Joe Hart (Manchester City), David James (Portsmouth), Robert Green (West Ham United).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Michael Dawson (Tottenham Hotspur), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Ledley King (Tottenham), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa).

Midfielders
: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham), James Milner (Aston Villa), Scott Parker (West Ham), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City).

Forwards
: Darren Bent (Sunderland), Peter Crouch (Tottenham), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Emile Heskey (Aston Villa), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Here comes spain pretty strong

Goalkeepers: Victor Valdes (Barcelona), Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Pepe Reina (Liverpool), David de Gea (Atletico Madrid), Diego Lopez (Villarreal).
Defenders: Carles Puyol, Gerard Pique (Barcelona) Alvaro Arbeloa, Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Cesar Azpilicueta (Osasuna), Joan Capdevila (Villarreal), Carlos Marchena (Valencia).
Midfielders: Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid), Marcos Senna, Santi Cazorla (Villareal) David Silva, Juan Mata (Valencia), Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Javi Martinez (Athletic Bilbao), Jesus Navas (Sevilla).
Forwards: Pedro (Barcelona), Dani Guiza (Fenerbache), Fernando Torres (Liverpool), Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao), Alvaro Negredo (Sevilla), David Villa (Valencia).

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

How can you not mention Cote d'Ivoire??? :mad: :mad:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

that damn noise instrument the fans would use. Hate that baboozela-thingy :(
Shouldn't we respect the culture of the country which is hosting the tournament?

Though I agree on the fact that they overuse it without any reason.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Though I'm a lifelong supporter of Brazil, but I would love to see an African country or Netherlands winning the World Cup.

Top Bottom