The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
no. as with Android 4.0 this was implemented as some mobiles doesn't have any physical button. so if the buttons doesn't appear even after you touch the screen what will you press? (my theory ;) )

kaz

right here
for buttons lightening check this *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deskangel.kblight&hl=en

also check this out :) [DOWNLOAD] Android 4.2 keyboard & clock | Gnufabio web space

on last kiss.... its super smooth...Agent Dash used to lag like hell earlier but now its running so smooth at 600MHz
also battery is not that bad how people are complaining :)

EDIT: this *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deskangel.adjbrightness&feature=more_from_developer will help you get back your buttons light

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
for buttons lightening check this *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deskangel.kblight&hl=en

Thanks man. Now no lights on buttons. Well, I can't seem to turn it back on. But that's ok. Don't need it either. :p

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

also check this out :) [DOWNLOAD] Android 4.2 keyboard & clock | Gnufabio web space

on last kiss.... its super smooth...Agent Dash used to lag like hell earlier but now its running so smooth at 600MHz
also battery is not that bad how people are complaining :)

10 Meg keyboard? I am taking it... :)

Also, my battery life is not good... Maybe 729/480 SmartassV2 is the culprit...

EDIT: For those who want to install the new keyboard, flash the zip file from custom recovery...

Last edited:

kaz

right here
checkout adjbrightness from the same dev the lights will be back :)
but I am happy with no lights :D

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Just experienced a reboot on the phone while watching a youtube clip... It was a rather short clip... 6 minutes long only... non-HQ version... but still reboot on Last Kiss ROM... So, its not perfect...

Time to move on to another phone...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just experienced a reboot on the phone while watching a youtube clip... It was a rather short clip... 6 minutes long only... non-HQ version... but still reboot on Last Kiss ROM... So, its not perfect...

Time to move on to another phone...

I have been getting reboots many times on the last ROM too. Mostly using camera.
And get reboots on this one to.
It's far from perfect .. :p

vipul619

whodiswhodat
No reboots either.
Also adding info that GPS is perfect, and so is the battery backup (at least for me).
Ran Waze (the juice sucker app, which is best for Indian roads nevertheless), and it got me through 2 hours of traffic jams with still juice left to play some Fruit Ninja.
I'm happy as i can be!
In the end, it's a 10k device :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I'm unable to restrict background data on LAST KISS any app which could help me?

By the inability to restrict background data, you mean you are unable to turn data off? Cause I can do that. It's not a bug for sure.
Why don't you try app like Quick Settings to turn it off!

kaz

right here
no I can turn data off but I want to turn off background data from data usage settings because I prefer to install apps through wifi only and I have downloaded many apps from play store and when I just enable 2G data they start downloading. Actually there is no option to set mobile data limit in LAST KISS so background data can't be switched off any how I guess :(

Top Bottom