The LG Optimus One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
bug generates charge? i'll request Google to pack Android 4.0.4 with 1000s of these bugs :mrgreen:

will check that thing. with the way i am testing rom since last 48hrs, i really need those ready.

BTW Arjen is testing 3.0 kernel. though i am not sure how this will help as most of the changes in 3 series kernel are only made for super highend specs. Our processor is so slow against the new crop of quads :(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I got a new 8 GB Class 4 Transcend MicroSD card for Rs 225 from Sulekha...

Created an EXT4 partition of 1.5 GB, swap 0...

Installed Link2SD... Works satisfactorily...

Cheers!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Sulekha! :shock:
How can I ever summon the courage to buy from sites like these! :-?

I was afraid they would send me a class 2 card, which would have been useless... But I am glad it was a Class 4 card...

I didn't plan to buy it... Even my 2 GB card still had 1 GB free space... But the price was so low, it was an impulse buy... Even if the transaction went sour, it wasn't a big amount to worry about...

Even though I paid money to Sulekha, the MicroSD card was sent to me from Indiaplaza, with a bill of Rs 299 paid... ;) Very quick shipping...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I'm getting some problems on my current ROM which is CyanogenMod-7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG ROM . Like some random crashes when I open Google Maps etc. Could you guys suggest me some alternate ROM which has same functionality but less crashes. I don't care about the camera quality.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I'm getting some problems on my current ROM which is CyanogenMod-7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG ROM . Like some random crashes when I open Google Maps etc. Could you guys suggest me some alternate ROM which has same functionality but less crashes. I don't care about the camera quality.

See this post and a few posts after it:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/134641-lg-optimus-one-thread-105.html#post1587131

tmanikandan

The Incredible
A friend of mine had this strange problem. He could not replace with a new Sim as it could not be recognized in LG P500. He is using Stock Rom and haven't flashed any ROM before. When the same SIM put on the other mobile, it is working fine for him.

His network was able to get detected when searching for his network. When clicked , it said Unable to Registered on the network.

When he did Search Automatically, the message to him was Already registered on the network.

He was not able to use this NEW SIM and network could not detected only in LG Optimus One. Restarting doesn't help.

If he replaces that with OLD SIM, it is working fine now.

What might be the problem ?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Thanks for replying.. so it means that I've to check for PerfectPeso ROM as I'm on the older baseband.. Moreover, I think that the graphics performance is poor too.. I don't play games but when I used Google Sky this evening, it was running at very low FPS..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ even better news :grin:

BETA4
Fixed v8 virtual machine7
Fixed youtube
Fixed facebook sync
Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

so who are shifting to CM9 finally? :grin:

Top Bottom