• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
As if RvP was not enough. Now Song too !!!!
Anyway, if Barca offer is good enough, we should sell him off. Let him warm the bench at Barca (like Hleb at Barca and Flamini ar Milan)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Prolly got you lot confused with the other Norf Lahndon club. They usually bend over easily for Red Manks. :D

SAF said:
"I find it quite amazing that a club can pay 45million euros for a 19-year-old boy"

ORLY?

He seems to have forgotten that he paid £30m for Wayne Rooney in 2004, when yep, you guessed it, the exchange rate of 1.5 made that exactly €45m.

Ze grapes are sour. :D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Wayne Rooney was identified by many as a talent after watching him play for 2 seasons when he was at Everton. Lucas Moura has played in a lol Brazilian league, yet to be tested at the highest level. Come up with some sensible arguments atleast once.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wagner Ribeiro said:
"Everything was agreed between Sao Paulo and Manchester United," Ribeiro told UOL.

"The contract had been written (and) just needed to be signed. But then Leonardo called me and asked to talk to Lucas...

"The possibility of living in Paris - a much more pleasant city than Manchester - also influenced his decision. But it was PSG's project that impressed Lucas."

SO, yeah, Rednose was willing to pay 45M Euros for a 19-year old playing in a lol Brazilian league, yet to be tested at the highest level. Come up with some sensible arguments at least once. Or at least check yer fackts. :p

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Really?
What does he expect? pay 15M and RvP is all yours? We are still rivals, will always be.

Btw, if RvP leaves, it is still about money and seems he is not interested in staying back

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The good thing here is we have learned our lessons and have prepared for life without Van Persie. Doesn't matter if he leaves at deadline day,we won't be fvcked like last season.

Krow

Crowman
Yeah, that is something RVP will regret. But becoming an Arsenal legend is not in vogue anymore, sadly. Henry was the last of them.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
If RvP is not interested in staying, let him go. Pocket as much money as possible and get Sahin + a right back. We are in better shape squad wise, but lack of match practice for most of the first team can be a concern.

Anyone else linked to us today? Any news on the Sahin deal?

axes2t2

I am a cat
RVP wants to move because he is afraid Bouchra will fall for Giroud.

I mean why wouldn't anyone .... Giroud is a sexy mother flower.

Krow

Crowman
Allen > Carroll Downing Henderson

Besides it's his release clause. I wonder why Liverpool don't buy from outside England. Homegrown is bollocks.

Top Bottom