• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
lol.. good one XT

RVP... i'm not sure of him. at 25mil..... and 29 age... and injury record barring last season, how he would work with rooney + we need to get rid of DB first

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not to forget he is asking wage parity with Rooney at 220k pw. Can't see him moving unless some other sugerdaddy club jumps in.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Fabregas refuses to tap up Song in Barcelona press conference | LadyArse Gossip

*i.imgur.com/nuxFs.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
-21 million net spend gives a pretty clear indication that it is a conscious decision to pay down debts. Credit to Wenger for keeping us competitive during this time, but we must open up our coffers a bit unless we want to get caught in a downward spiral.
Fortunately, we are seeing a positive change this summer. 25-30 million spending is not much,but a manager like Wenger can do a lot with it.

Robin van Persie set to play in Arsenal friendly on Sunday as Man United move stalls

if RvP goes for 20mil and Song also for 15, not much chance of a change :p
Decision over Song is in our hands, he won't go unless a replacement is ready.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
44? Cazorla is 12.5 million GBP max, bringing the overall spend to the region of 35m.

Vela sold for about 4m.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Sahin won't happen unless Song leaves. Can't see us with Sahin and Song in the squad, unless there is some dramatic shift in thinking. I don't see another player coming in until RVP leaves.

Total spend this summer has been 10m+12m+13m-4m = 31m pounds.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Aren't Sahin and Song are different type of players? Song is a defensive midfielder where as Sahin is more of Cesc type, atleast I thought so.

Add to that the Bendtners / Squilacchis / Arshavins / Chamakhs et al - another 10-15 mil

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Transferleague.co.uk lists it as 10 14 and 20 , so I said 44

20 million pounds? We have never paid that much.

In other slightly old news, Fabregas refused to tap up Song. I like him, shows some class despite being among cunnies of the worst kind.

Cesc said:
I’d rather not speak about possible signings, out of respect for Arsenal, which is a club that is very dear to my heart. Names are thrown about every summer. Whoever comes in will be very welcome, but it’s up to boss to decide who we need.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
20 million was the initial price. But then sh1t hit the fan for Malaga and they needed all the money upfront, so we duly obliged, provided they reduce their asking price ofcourse. Deal of the summer.

:lol:

Krow

Crowman
Rodwell moves to Man City. Another promising Everton youngster moves to Manchester. They go to the blue half nowadays.

Torres has scored in the battle of the sugar daddies. Ivanovic sent off. :lol:

Cracker of a match? Che 2-3 City at 78 mins.