• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
you are a poor man's iinfi :| :lol:

Manchester City top of the league :eek: 3 games more than the cvnts though and only 1 point ahead.
Blackpool are btw on 25 points now, 3 points ahead of us, and amazingly just 6 points behind Chelsea WITH a game in hand. Fair play to them :p

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
yea ... its the creative CDM which is the problem ....and how many matches has PF single handedly screwed .... i can say this without watching even 1 min

ithehappy

Human Spambot
United looking shaky for first half an hour.
Fantastic work by Berba again, United 1 up. Post denied his 2nd attempt though.
Birmingham equalize. United's habit of gifting a late goal continues. Anyway, top of the table, 7 points clear than Chelsea, thats good.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Fu(king disgrace. Handball and a foul and the ref couldn't see it!
This dropped point may comeback to haunt us.
We are lacking width. We don't have wingers. We need nani and scholes back.
The bright side of this draw is , that it shows us we need to kill off games or this might happen.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Giggs should have been sent off - two footed and studs up challenge. Not even a yellow. Vidic's tackle could have been a read easily. Stupid ref.

Birmingham deserved a point and they got it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have absolutely no chance against Barca. They'll rape us badly again. Such a great team they are.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Fu(king disgrace. Handball and a foul and the ref couldn't see it!
This dropped point may comeback to haunt us.
We are lacking width. We don't have wingers. We need nani and scholes back.
The bright side of this draw is , that it shows us we need to kill off games or this might happen.
Oops my sleepy eyes missed it. Really that monkey jump tackle and of course handball, jeez ref, if it were in OT it could've been a yellow card as well.
We need to kill off games? How many times this will be a question? We should have had enough lesson learnt after Everton and Fulham match.
I hate this 'NO LOSS' stuffs, except a '0' stays in the 'L' tab it's pure bs, out of 7 away draws, if we lost 3 and won 4, it would be 12 points rather than 7.
Giggs should have been sent off - two footed and studs up challenge. Not even a yellow. Vidic's tackle could have been a read easily. Retarded ref.

Birmingham deserved a point and they got it.
Two footed 'BALL' challenge can't be a red card, nor a yellow. and I don't think Birmingham deserved a point. They were never in the game in the 2nd half.

Hope Bolton hold Chelsea tonight, I think they will, even they can defeat Chelsea. If they somehow manage to get a win tonight, Chelsea will be in 6 th. I think they never expected that number '6' as a position instead of goals. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom