• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
expected result ...
3 high profile non CL tied signings or even the nxt season will be screwed.
where is the watertight defense which mourinho toiled to build? getting back to the basics is imp in such a situation.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, Essien was in Song's pocket.

expected result ...
3 high profile non CL tied signings or even the nxt season will be screwed.
where is the watertight defense which mourinho toiled to build? getting back to the basics is imp in such a situation.
Hi!

The fact is Chelsea needs serious rebuilding. Most of the players have already peaked. Young players aren't being eased in as the way they should. It was time they started to struggle. If you go through their squad, it looks so small. ohh btw, expect the Russian idiot to sack Ancelotti instead of giving him funds to fix the scenario.

£18m on Ramires? :lol:

ajai5777

Youngling
I felt something strange while watching the game.Chelsea were trying to lose possession by aimless through balls or high balls when ever they got the ball.Didnt keep or move it.I felt like they were playing together for the first time.Was anything wrong out there ?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^
And when I said that Chelsea squad lacks depth beyond the first 18, I was :lol: on.
Every team lacks depth beyond the first 18 tbf. You can smile about the statement said by you in delusion turning out to be true. :p Nothing wrong. ;)

More people said the same thing for them during the ACN days last year. I see it as a bad run of form for the renties. Nothing else. Might be related to Ray Wilkins though. Abramovich is a twat. ;)

I felt something strange while watching the game.Chelsea were trying to lose possession by aimless through balls or high balls when ever they got the ball.Didnt keep or move it.I felt like they were playing together for the first time.Was anything wrong out there ?
The whole of Chelsea's midfield was in Song's pocket. Djourou the man of the match. We should play him whenever we need a win against the renties. :p

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well,compare the bench last night and ours pisses all over them.The fact is,Chelsea require some investment quickly.

Szczesny,Diaby, Chamakh , Rosicky, Squillaci, Arshavin, Bendtner.
Ramires , Kakuta , Bosingwa, Turnbull, Van Aanholt, McEachran, Bruma.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
AC Milan signs Antonio Cassano and Inter Milan's new manager Leonardo is closing in on Genoa's talented defender Andrea Ranocchia while Brazilian club Gremio close to signing Ronaldinho.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Mancs are effectively 5 points ahead now (2 points actually but considering the game in hand is playing Blackpool at home, 3 points is a guarantee for them) :/

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chelsea needs Uncle Fester.

and Blackpool are home against the Mancs. Blackpool will definitely lose. They have absolutely no chance.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, Rafa to Chelsea is a possibility. We all will love Rafa back in the premiership. He's a great manager.