• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Didn't see Raaabo's comment earlier. I accept that SAF is above all but i would say Wenger has done a lot for arsenal. Injury crisis has hit arsenal hard whic we all know about. Even then he has given us a UCL spot. Not every manager can do that, every season.

- - - Updated - - -

ManU and Chelsea both dropped points. City still has a game in hand. Leicester is playing United and City both in coming fixture(not immediate). Hoping something good there, for arsenal.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Didn't see Raaabo's comment earlier. I accept that SAF is above all but i would say Wenger has done a lot for arsenal. Injury crisis has hit arsenal hard whic we all know about. Even then he has given us a UCL spot. Not every manager can do that, every season.

- - - Updated - - -

ManU and Chelsea both dropped points. City still has a game in hand. Leicester is playing United and City both in coming fixture(not immediate). Hoping something good there, for arsenal.

Are you really expecting Arsenal to finish above Leicester? Come on buddy. Seriously?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
CAn't we reset the polls at the top of the page? I think those votes are really old. Would like to see what is the current status.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
And Madrid goes to QF of UCL. Roma had plenty of chances of actually make the match interesting but they didn't capitalise on any chances they got. They actually came closer to score than Madrid.
No one watches UCL here?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
And Madrid goes to QF of UCL. Roma had plenty of chances of actually make the match interesting but they didn't capitalise on any chances they got. They actually came closer to score than Madrid.
No one watches UCL here?
United didn't qualify. So no.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hmmm. Thought so. So you are telling me you don'T watch matches like Barca vs Bayern, Arsenal vs Barca, Madrid vs Barca, etc ... ??

Kaltrops

In the zone
Hmmm. Thought so. So you are telling me you don'T watch matches like Barca vs Bayern, Arsenal vs Barca, Madrid vs Barca, etc ... ??
I'm a Utd supporter. But I'm also a football supporter. So I watch all big Epl games, Bundesliga, La liga, Internationals and highlights from other leagues. I don't understand how people can only watch the games their teams support. They're missing out big time.

That being said, the Real v Roma game was pointless for me. With Real's two away goals, Roma never stood a chance.

I did watch the Chelsea v PSG game though. A lot more at stake there. Glad Chelsea were knocked out, but they had a good chance.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I'm a Utd supporter. But I'm also a football supporter. So I watch all big Epl games, Bundesliga, La liga, Internationals and highlights from other leagues. I don't understand how people can only watch the games their teams support. They're missing out big time.

That being said, the Real v Roma game was pointless for me. With Real's two away goals, Roma never stood a chance.

I did watch the Chelsea v PSG game though. A lot more at stake there. Glad Chelsea were knocked out, but they had a good chance.
I do agree with you.If you love the sport (be it football or any other) you should watch it irrespective of any particular team or person. But these days due to their busy work life many people (like me) get very little time to watch the sport and have to prioritize which match to watch and end up watching only their favorite team or important matches. In that way we miss a lot of good matches.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I do agree with you.If you love the sport (be it football or any other) you should watch it irrespective of any particular team or person. But these days due to their busy work life many people (like me) get very little time to watch the sport and have to prioritize which match to watch and end up watching only their favorite team or important matches. In that way we miss a lot of good matches.

Oh please don't get me wrong. I wasn't singling you out or attacking you, so I apologise if it came across that way.

I was talking about people in general. I've come across a lot of club supporters not watching other teams play because they don't care about them or love football as much as they say.

But if you don't watch because you don't have time, then that's perfectly understandable.

Kaltrops

In the zone
^ +1
But watched the Chelsea vs PSG match last night. Zlatan is in fine form these days.
Can you believe he's 34? :0

By the way, Dortmund destroyed Spurs tonight. I don't like our chances in Europa with them in the competition :(

But the BIG ONE, the Liverpool v Man Utd game is about to begin, so let's enjoy it while it lasts!

Kaltrops

In the zone
We are being outplayed here by Pool. LvG is proving how **** he really is. I've had it with his tactics. Only 27% possession. Joke...

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Saw highlights of Liverpool vs ManU. Liverpool was continuously attacking, didn't see much from ManU. Actually i don't get it, how come a manager like LvG is terrible with players like them??

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Absolutely disgraceful performance last night. We didn't even look like a team, there was no coordination between the players. Fellaini shouldn't have started directly in such a big game after being out for a long time. I can't understand why we are so inconsistent.

P.S Varela is looking like a star in the making.

Top Bottom