• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Its really hard for ManU to come in top 4 cause few of next fixtures are actually hard i would say cause they are playing Watford, Liverpool and West Ham. City has decent fixtures. And its not only Leicester who are having dream run, its Hostpur too. Unless they drop points there is not stopping them from coming 2nd. Arsenal is playing hotspur on 3rd weekend. That fixture will decide the title race. And I too hope Leicester drop some points, if not loss, 3 draws will do.

- - - Updated - - -

And I heard about the injury list of ManU, guess 14 players are out cause of injuries. They are definitely giving competition to Arsenal.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Leicester dropped points yesterday. Brilliant chance for Tottenham today but West Ham are not gonna make it easy for them. Gonna be exciting to watch.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
omg wow, we all were waiting for this moment(Leicester's draw/loss). West ham is strong team but their form isn't consistent in EPL. Let's see. Hope they put a fight against Hotspur at least for a draw.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I hope Leicester win the Title. Such a small club, such a cheap team, beating the millionaires. It's a beautiful story and amazing for football and this great league.

Sadly, I can't see that happening. I expect Spurs to win the title.

Kaltrops

In the zone
We were made to work for it, but we finally got the 3 points.

Arsenal, lol. What a joke they are. They actually thought they could win the title. Now Spurs will beat them on Saturday and that will be that.

I'm just happy all of the big teams dropped points tonight. :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Arsenal seem to have lot of chances but couldn't convert. That's why they lost. Not because they played awful. They will defeat Hotspur in coming fixture. Since Top table teams dropped points, Chelsea and ManU can breath at least. Also checkout the highlights of Liverpool vs ManC.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Arsenal seem to have lot of chances but couldn't convert. That's why they lost. Not because they played awful. They will defeat Hotspur in coming fixture. Since Top table teams dropped points, Chelsea and ManU can breath at least. Also checkout the highlights of Liverpool vs ManC.

Arsenal had 4 shots on target. That doesn't sound like a lot. Swansea had 2. Arsenal lost because they are chokers.

And how are they going to beat one of the best defences in the league with strikers low on confidence? How are they going to keep Spurs out without Cech?

That's the problem with Arsenal supporters -- you are not realistic. You keep living in a dreamworld.

The only way for Arsenal to succeed is for them to get rid of Wenger. He is devoid of ideas and is ruining the club.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I saw the highlights. There were more than 4 shots taken at least towards the target. On target doesn't tell the real story. You are right about the "low on confidence" thing but don't say Wenger is out of ideas. We were playing quite well until Jan. And please, he is ruining the club?! He will leave arsenal on good condition. Unlike Fergeuson who left team with old players and left all the work for Moyes.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Fergussen used those same "old players" to win the title. Something he was used to doing (winning that is). Please do not even begin to think that you can compare Sir Alex to Arsene. Even Wenger would tell you that's a ridiculous comparison!

Kaltrops

In the zone
I saw the highlights. There were more than 4 shots taken at least towards the target. On target doesn't tell the real story. You are right about the "low on confidence" thing but don't say Wenger is out of ideas. We were playing quite well until Jan. And please, he is ruining the club?! He will leave arsenal on good condition. Unlike Fergeuson who left team with old players and left all the work for Moyes.

Arsenal and Wenger haven't won the Title for 12 years? That never happened under Sir Alex. How are you satisfied with that? Any other manager would've got the sack, including Sir Alex. Why is Wenger getting special treatment?

There is not enough pressure on him to lose his job, hence the complacency. He is too set in his ways. He refuses to change his tactics and mindset for the big games, that's one of the reasons his team's struggle.

Like LVG, he is too stubborn to change. I guarantee you, when Wenger leaves, Arsenal will start challenging again.

I've spoken to a few of my friends in London and they told me many people are of the opinion that he has to go.

Coming back to the last game -- Arsenal had 4 shots on target, those are the only ones that count, not the ones that go over the keeper's head or into the crowd.

Also, that Swansea side had 5 or 6 reserve players. They lost to Man Utd's reserve team and Swansea's reserve team at home. That's simply not good enough for a huge club like Arsenal.

But I agree, Fergie left the club in bad shape. He left Moyes with a big mess to clean up. But he didn't plan his retirement. It was a late decision. He wanted to stay for few more years. That is why he didn't prepare for the next manager.

Anyway, that's how great SAF was. He could take an ageing team and make them Champions. He could take good players and make them Superstars.

Wenger could never bring the best out of his players. That's why they always choke in the second half of the season.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah the game was close. If cocquelin had more patience. Another red in another important game. Dammit.
And thing about Wenger that he is too stubborn with his tactics might be true. Cant comment on this. and not bringing out the best of his players, i don't believe so. Kos and Santi are almost consistent, Mertersacker(just below them). Ozil has finally gained his ultimate form. Sanchez was performing at his peak before his injuries. Santi is the one of the best midfielder arsenal ever got. The problem lies in deep mid, a CDM, but cocquelin has taken that ro;e really well. I have seen the first few matches cocquelin, he has improved a lot by now. Don't need to say much about Bellerin.

Top Bottom