• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
****ing how many big players will chelsea keep buying...how will they fit in so many players...reminds me of time when madrid was buying almost every top talent & had no space for some of them...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
3-2. Defensive errors again.

Cazorla's Twitter feed said:
'I am 27 years old, I'm a player for Malaga FC and the Spanish national team and I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE WITH THESE GREAT TEAMS!'

Err.... :p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
west ham have bid for carroll..first on loan with an option to buy him for 17mil...good money that..but i still prefer carroll to stay back...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Nuri Sahin on loan to Arsenal. Damn Utd. were after him.

Fergie's refusal to sign a midfielder when everybody knows that's the area that needs strengthening the most, is surprising.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys so today I saw ESPN HD showing advertisement for La Liga Broadcast from 18 Aug,so does this mean that they will not show Premier League this season?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys so today I saw ESPN HD showing advertisement for La Liga Broadcast from 18 Aug,so does this mean that they will not show Premier League this season?

no they got the rights to la liga from this year & will also continue airing premier league...so both the leagues will be shown...

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
no they got the rights to la liga from this year & will also continue airing premier league...so both the leagues will be shown...

Hmm,I wonder how they will manage that. Already on weekends many Premier League matches were not broadcasted. Well as long as they show Premier League matches on HD I'll be fine. :-D

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ i used to score such goals in school .. back then the GKs were 5 feet tall :p

can someone help me in the below thread ... planning to pursue PG finally ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/education/160811-online-pg-programs-ignou-mca.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Jack Wilshere says Hi, indeed. :lol:

Wilshere's got Diaby-itis. Sell him to your light blue overlords before his value drops any further.

---------

MUST News