• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ huh .. if arsenal is ever taken over by a joint consortium of bill gates, larry & page .. and they become a trillionaire club & buy some player for 100-200 million
... i expect half of arse fans to commit suicide and the remaining half to walk across London and start supporting tottenham ...

Krow

Crowman
I'm going to watch for sure. Meanwhile, if we get Cazorla, I think our transfers will be nothing short of amazing. Guardian says he's not been paid by malaga.

Krow

Crowman
Koscielny has signed a new contract. TV5+Kos are both on long-term deals now. About time the club rewarded top performers.

Koscielny pens new Arsenal deal | Arseblog News – the Arsenal news site

Arsenal agree terms with Santi Cazorla from troubled Málaga | Football | The Guardian

shitz7

Right off the assembly line
<a href="*www.club300.ru/public/content/media/humor/cat_new/cat_new.swf">Let me Google that for you</a>

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pingpong charged by the FA as EBJT nervously awaits his fate.

Arsenal agree terms with Cazorla without actually agreeing anything with Malaga. :lol:

Thorgan Hazard joins his bade bhaiyya at Chelsea.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
kagawa doing his magic :D .... live streams....

Macheda is missing chances :|

KAGAWA!!!

lol Bebe created it... he has improved.. lot more disciplined.. still shite 1st touch

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal confirm 2012/13 squad numbers | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com
Podolski will have to wait for his no. 10 shirt a bit. Given no squad number yet.

Top Bottom