The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Enderal - The Shards of Order

From the team behind Nehrim - At Fate's Edge, comes Enderal - The Shards of Order - a total conversion mod for Skyrim, set a couple of years after the events of Nehrim. The team, volunteers from the dedicated modding community SureAI, aims to continue the tradition of the intensive and complex storytelling introduced in Nehrim. This basically means that, what they do here is fantasy for adults, it is dirty and immersive, and there are no fairies!

There has not been set any official release date for the mod, but by the scope of the project, I reckon it might take some time.

Screenies:

*i.imgur.com/FmZQJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6xCmJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eCFgW.jpg

Haven't tried out any of the other mods from this team, but this sure does looks promising.

suyash24seven

Journeyman
will my laptop (Asus K53SM-SX010D) be able to run Skyrim in medium or high settings?

specs:
2nd gen i5
2.5GHz
4GB RAM
nvidia geforce GT630M graphics card with 2GB dedicated memory.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
^^ not sure if its worth playing on a laptop. pc's rulez!

but go ahead anyways, THE GAME'S WORTH IT

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
will my laptop (Asus K53SM-SX010D) be able to run Skyrim in medium or high settings?

specs:
2nd gen i5
2.5GHz
4GB RAM
nvidia geforce GT630M graphics card with 2GB dedicated memory.

i have same laptop (2011 model with gt540m), & i run skyrim & BF3 at medium/high at 1366x768 (native resolution).
just make sure you set the Power4GEar to 'High performance' or 'Entertainment mode' ;)
these two modes allow the CPU to over clock (turbo mode) itself for more power

masterkd

Padawan
Don't know if already posted..sorry if re-post!!

Loved this one so much that couldn't resist!!

[YOUTUBE]cAnQQcIncq0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Asus Laptops you mentioned would run the game fine. My friend has K53SV-521D and game runs fine on his laptop at med settings although with minor shutters.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I was pleasantly surprised to find that my old 8600GT can still run this game on 1366x768 and Medium/Low settings.(Considering the fact that most of the games between 2009-2012 are unplayable)

Outdoors I get a playable 30-32 FPS and Indoors about 35-55 FPS depending on the level of detail while in highly detailed towns like Whiterun and Markath I get around 25 FPS.

Bethesda should be commended for making such a detailed yet optimized game.
:razz:

I will certainly upgrade my pc to play this beauty in its full glory with the awesome mods and all. :cool: