The Cricket Channel

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Match is in 50-50 condition. Tomorrow if Sehwag can score quick 70-80 run, India will win, otherwise lose, quite clear. :-/

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ico said:
Zaheer Khan is a ****in' legend. The only bowler India has created in the last 20 years. Apart from Kumble.
Completely agree :+1:

He was giving all sorts of problems to Hussey before Tea. He should have been brought back immediately after tea. anyways this Test will have a result :)

azzu

AJJU
Zaheer Khan is a ****in' legend. The only bowler India has created in the last 20 years. Apart from Kumble.

Siddle gone.

This test match will have a result.

100% agree,,,
indian bowling attack is worthless without him (atleast alot less aggressive)

sujoyp

Grand Master
now its very difficult for India to win...still more than 200 run needed and gambhir, sehwag and dravid out :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India 69/5 time to leave all hopes....Kohli out 1st ball failed in both innings....laxman also got out at 1 run

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes its a collapse but I liked the truth that indian bowlers manage to take 20 wickets...I mean if the bowling conditions are good then our bowlers can also perform well :)

And I give full credit to pointing to save his team from difficult situation in both inning by making half centuries in both inning

sujoyp

Grand Master
Uff r they going to learn...Tendulkar was looking good but then got out...chalo at least dhoni made a half century

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
What will happen to these idiots when the veterans retire? :lol:
I hope that puts an end to the hype of cricket. India = New West Indies #letithappen

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
And this soon will all be forgotten when India has matches in the subcontinent. It is clearly evident now that the batsmen are struggling and have crossed the 300 mark only once in the last 10 innings.
Very disappointed to see such batting collapses. Papers are full of interviews on how these cricketers love the Test Cricket format yet they find it hard to survive 90 overs. This is perhaps the weakest Aussie bowling line-up and yet it has the Indian batsmen reeling.

And on top of that the frenzy behind Sachin's 100th Ton. Sachin seems to be in good form and playing positively but what what about the rest. Gambhir, VVS and Virat need to fire now.

It will be a miracle if India manages to save this Test.

sujoyp

Grand Master
to save this test we need 2 things - Miracle and poor umpiring :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

update as I say no miracle happened and umpiring was also good soo clark and pointing made there centuries but indian bowlers r clueless what/where/how to bowl :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom