The Cricket Channel

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Does this thread needs an explanation? :)

I know that there are not much cricket lovers @ TDF! Many hate it! :) I don't mind at all!

Upcoming International Fixtures: (Upto August 31, 2011)

*k.min.us/icnhpI.png

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
woah..the next england india game in 3 days???Isn't that too soon??Will they get practice matches in between??

sujoyp

Grand Master
I too love ODIs and some compitive Test matches...
obviously not like yesterdays where they just try to draw the match by defending every ball.

I love playing cricket computer game...its just my fav and I used to beat everyone in cricket 2007 :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Looks like India have their work cut out :(
Bad news- BBC Sport - India wait on Zaheer Khan injury for Trent Bridge Test

lol, there were 329582048 cricket threads created. each one of them died.

Not to mention flaming by the veterans of the FOOTBALL CHANNEL and posts like I like WWE

SPAM POSTS- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1210735-post89.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1191675-post28.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/124592-only-cricket-rulezzzz-here.html This went quite far for a good discussion :D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not to mention flaming by the veterans of the FOOTBALL CHANNEL and posts like I like WWE
err just forget about it..that guy was an idiot - a moron to be precise and deserved to be flamed.

I had myself created a couple of Cricket threads which died.

sujoyp

Grand Master
The best thing is that SEHWAG will be present at the 2nd test with England ! :grin:

sehwag comming back...really??? I didnt saw anywhere mentioned like this...

If he comes back then it would be great...we r not getting good opening in any matches...either mukund or his partner get out..

3rd test from tommorow or sunday:)