Team Fortress 2

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
My download is almost over. 7 Gb downloaded in less than 30 hours. Awesome for my 256K connection. :p I can start playing from Tuesday, I guess.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ sent a request.

I need to seriously get the optical drive of my Mac mini fixed so that I can increase the size of my Windows partition. :oops: Only 40GB. So, it's like one game at a time for me. Had removed TF2 to start playing Batman: AA again after I bought it. I haven't managed to play the game. :| Any game rather except Super Meat Boy which I haven't touched since 2 months. Haven't even finished Portal 2 yet.

The worst thing is, all my games are legit.

noob

Cyborg Agent
someone help please.
i get error
Error: The server you are trying to connect is an older version

Also why INDIAN servers are not listed in STEAM for TF2 like for CS ?

P.S I have orange box and i have updated my steam client and game. 9800 MB for TF2 :|

Edit Are you guys using BETA version ? I see TF2 and TF2 beta in steam

Add me on steam : talktoanil

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for your post. However,please read my post again. I am NOT using Beta..i have stable version.
i said , i see TF2 BETA and will install if you guys are using BETA.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
No body is using BETA.

Now, first, add IP of server(indian server or the starhub one, I've posted link several times in this thread) to your favourites, by right clicking on steam in tray and opening SERVERS(desktop, not ingame).

First find game, then add server.

Now start game, open server browser. Click simplified list, and Refresh.

reddead

LoSt!
i have never used steam before and i downloaded it today for tf2 and i dont know how but i have 8.57 gb already just after a hour or 2.....
BTW i have a avg speed of 38kB/s,plan of 300kb....

and when i go to steam library i see tf2 download starting in the left corner,
so is it downoading?? and how to know the progress??

reddead

LoSt!
i am really pissed off...
i clearly remember that i downloaded till 1700mb yesterday and today when i saw its again 1400.....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pissed off while downloading a free game? :oops:

But yes, Steam is glitchy. Don't ancticipate "ki abh mera download khatam hoga"...let it running and downloading while you sleep. That's what I do. Started the download at 12am. It has now finished before 12pm.

Already had Half Life 2 installed, so it was only a 5-6 GB download for me.

reddead

LoSt!
Pissed off while downloading a free game? :oops:

But yes, Steam is glitchy. Don't ancticipate "ki abh mera download khatam hoga"...let it running and downloading while you sleep. That's what I do. Started the download at 12am. It has now finished before 12pm.

Already had Half Life 2 installed, so it was only a 5-6 GB download for me.

so i cant pause and shutdown??
then i will have to keep my lappy on for about 5 days

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
You can pause buddy, and don't look at the meter. It showed 5 minutes for 1GB download for me once.

Haha, good joke steam, but you cant get me

sasuke

Broken In
hey friends if anyone of you play the degrootkeep map, then this is an awesome trick i found out there,
you need to be the demoman with chargin targe or splendid screen equipped and any sword of ur choice.

YouTube - ‪demoman ramp jump in DegrootKeep‬‏

check out.

also all tf2 players add me - icedude90

Top Bottom