TDF Playdates V2.0

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
We played quake 3 today.
Working fine for everyone!
Still anyone wants to check if their game is working or not , ping me. I'll host server.

digit1191

In the zone
lol ... Lol ... :lol: :facepalm: Shiva is referring to The Pictures thread titled "All LOL/EPIC/Phail Thread " In the chit-chat section , and not this thread . Nanducob was banned because of that thread .He was answering Desmond .

Lol. My bad :D

And I'm not in affiliation with TDF team, just an average Joe :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey guys if quake 3 is letterboxed in your widescreens, then this is an easy way to fix that
Steam Community :: Guide :: Quake III widescreen resolution guide with correct field of view

flyingcow

Shibe
hey guys if quake 3 is letterboxed in your widescreens, then this is an easy way to fix that
Steam Community :: Guide :: Quake III widescreen resolution guide with correct field of view
thanks...4:3 was uncomfortable :)

lets play tonight for a while?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Which one?

No offense , but this one ...

OK so guys following have been decided on the Playdate Chatroom with public poll

Game - Quake 3
Date - 12 April 2014 (Saturday)
Time - 9 PM

Also please avoid discussion of any further details about this particular Playdate because it is decided and it won't change under any circumstances whatsoever.
If anyone wants to join the Playdate then they are very welcome and if you don't like the game and want to post crap about this game or anything then please keep out of this thread for the time being until this Playdate has been complete. After that we can discuss if we can play your favorite game on Playdate or not. :D Don't worry results are mostly positive as there are not many games anyway. :p
Also Rajat has already posted an announcement on Thinkdigit Playdate Group on Steam. Please comment there so that the organizers can get the idea about how many players will join so they can arrange for server accordingly. :)

Also if you want the Download link for this game then please ping me on Steam or PM me and I'll provide you the Download link for the game. Not posting here publicly because of Forum rules.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
server up

hope this works, did that port forwarding thing
port was open at diff ip lol. even altitude ports were open haha

Top Bottom