TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
So, the playdate's today or what?
No, it is on 12 April 2014, Saturday. But you can join for a test match tonight.
AFAIK its on 12 April na ?? I can't come today, tomorrow is my exam. I agreed on 12 and I'll be there on 12th.
Yes, it is indeed on 12th, don't worry, concentrate on your study and exams, good luck.
If someone host today then ping me.
I think you added me today, join the TDF PlayDate group and stay tuned for any annoucements. There may be a test match tonight.

Last edited:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I cant seem to able to add anyone, seems i need to buy a game before i can. So can u guys add me? the id is shivakanth13

Shiva

yep, you need to buy a game before unlocking the whole of steam. till then, only people can add you, and not the other way round. see if you can get a cheap game to unlock this functionality .

- - - Updated - - -

this one is 0.44$ currently, the cheapest in the list : *store.steampowered.com/app/16710/

d3p

PowerHouse
Out of curiosity, i just checked TDF playdate Group & look what i just found.

*i.imgur.com/kiOTXPm.png

107 members & hardly 10 attending playdate.
I guess we need someone to take over moderation & kick the trolls out of the group. Make the group a closed one, so only invited or people attending playdate will be able to join this.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Out of curiosity, i just checked TDF playdate Group & look what i just found.

*i.imgur.com/kiOTXPm.png

107 members & hardly 10 attending playdate.
I guess we need someone to take over moderation & kick the trolls out of the group. Make the group a closed one, so only invited or people attending playdate will be able to join this.

I used to be active, but now 12th. I ain't a troll, don't kick me out..

digit1191

In the zone
Whoa, easy there. Playdate is on 12th. Don't just say things like phail thread. And again, if only 10 guys attend on 12th, you can go ahead and say "Hardly 10 guys attending" :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Whoa, easy there. Playdate is on 12th. Don't just say things like phail thread. And again, if only 10 guys attend on 12th, you can go ahead and say "Hardly 10 guys attending" :D

lol ... Lol ... :lol: :facepalm: Shiva is referring to The Pictures thread titled "All LOL/EPIC/Phail Thread " In the chit-chat section , and not this thread . Nanducob was banned because of that thread .He was answering Desmond .