Symantec introduces 2009 range of products including NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Its the RAM usage of resident components dude :)

I was using avast till now, but after reading comments on Avira, i'm downloading it, the free version.:) Since its detection rate is good, it might work well for me provided it doesn't slows down my lappy and doesn't starts a hell lot of processes. I hate seeing them in task manager, dunno why :D

Last edited:
OP
A

apoorva84

In the zone
^^^dont worry, it wont slow down your laptop...i am using it and it has given absolutely no problems till now..

Lyly

Right off the assembly line
lego

I just wanted to say that today our packaged arived from China with the most wonderful set of building toys. My son loves them. It is a pirate building block set, a very large boat. My son says it is called the black pearl from the pirate movie. The parts in the set fit together with his lego brand bricks but this set we bought is not lego brand. What is the difference? Here is the address to the bulding toys *www.liangdianup.com/buildingblocks_1.htm and the company's main website page is www.lducompany.com
There is no place to post a review on thier website but if there was I would surely give these guys a 5 star :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
downloading the trial now. let's see how good it is.

Last time that I used NOrton was in 2003. It was system hog after that. currently using AVG free edition.

A

ankitsagwekar

15day of trial is to small
is any body know 90day trial link ?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Why don't you upgrade to KIS 2009?
You can use the same license key as KIS 2008. The license will expire after the license period is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom