Suggest phone : Samsung / Android 4.2 or above / Budget 12K

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If you want to go for Samsung device then go for Samsung grand prime

its got snapdragon 410 which is 64bit

moto g has 32 bit

you shall only take advantage if Samsung upgrades the device to lollipop

Samsung has 8mp camera back and 5 mp camera on front. best cam in all grands out there

if i were you I'd go for moto for quick updates.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw s4 mini is better than moto g

I doubt that'll happen at all :lol:

$hadow

Geek in making
The processor will only be working on 32 bit until and unless the phone get 5.0 to make a use of 64 bit.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
The processor will only be working on 32 bit until and unless the phone get 5.0 to make a use of 64 bit.

also most apps havent been updated properly for 5.0 32bit and keep crashing
even the nexus 9 (64bit) has issues running apps so i guess it would be 1-2 years before 64bit goes mainstream,so i wouldnt buy a 64 bit phone now unless its one of the higher end models like nexus or Moto etc

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
also most apps havent been updated properly for 5.0 32bit and keep crashing
even the nexus 9 (64bit) has issues running apps so i guess it would be 1-2 years before 64bit goes mainstream,so i would buy a 64 bit phone now unless its one of the higher end models like nexus or Moto etc

Yeah got my nexus 5 refurbished from US and I will be using it for next year or so waiting for the next gen phones to come out properly now with a better support of 64 bit architecture.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yeah got my nexus 5 refurbished from US and I will be using it for next year or so waiting for the next gen phones to come out properly now with a better support of 64 bit architecture.

yeah btw i typed would instead of wouldnt in the previous post x_x :p :D
Nexus 5 is still one of the best phones imho
Love the finish and build quality
I bought mine 6 months ago for 24k in Mumbai itself and have kept it vanilla so far(no root,roms etc)

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah btw i typed would instead of wouldnt in the previous post x_x :p :D
Nexus 5 is still one of the best phones imho
Love the finish and build quality
I bought mine 6 months ago for 24k in Mumbai itself and have kept it vanilla so far(no root,roms etc)

Yeah I kinda prefer stock rom for just the nexus line up no offense to the hardworking devs over XDA but all I need is root to make the device run smooth and Element X kernel to make my battery long lasting.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yeah I kinda prefer stock rom for just the nexus line up no offense to the hardworking devs over XDA but all I need is root to make the device run smooth and Element X kernel to make my battery long lasting.

yeah still nice to have variety i guess

Top Bottom