In the zone
Suggest phone :

Requirement :
Android 4.2 or above
Samsung
Budget : 12K

1. Budget?

2. Display type and size?
Bar less than/ equal 5 inch or so.. i am not so specific a bit higher or lower will do ....

3. Dual sim?
Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand?
only Samsung.. even LG will do .. but personally I dont trust LG products...

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
front camera required

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android 4.2 OR above

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
3G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
simple Gaming, Browsing Internet, Watching Videos.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Not Any

10. Any other info that you want to share

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to Moto G (2014). You'll get the lollipop update.
IMHO LG >>>>>>>>>>samdung. Samdung phones aren't worth it due to crapwiz.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
+1 to Moto G (2014). You'll get the lollipop update.
IMHO LG >>>>>>>>>>samdung. Samdung phones aren't worth it due to crapwiz.

+10000 to this
samsuck phones are pathetic in quality imho and the service centres staff are very arrogant and rude and charge you even under warranty and do a crappy job for simple things
stick to Moto G 2014 imho
LG isnt bad especially if compared to samesung

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
as you want Samsung only, check Grand Prime. but remember: no update, broken and bloated touchwiz UI and poor display will only keep the mobile going for a few months. and avoid using Motorola phones else you'll feel like getting self robbed in broad daylight ;)

Ronnie012

Earthling
I guess you are opting for Samsung coz other makers are not available locally right? Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is an option. At 4.7 inches the device is pocketable. Also the camera is decent(better than Grand 2 actually). Screeen resolution is less but who cares? You won't be able to do much heavy gaming but should Run Nova, Asphalt 8 with few lags.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I guess you are opting for Samsung coz other makers are not available locally right? Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is an option. At 4.7 inches the device is pocketable. Also the camera is decent(better than Grand 2 actually). Screeen resolution is less but who cares? You won't be able to do much heavy gaming but should Run Nova, Asphalt 8 with few lags.

Grand Quattro? That phone is the crapiest of all, It lags like hell, my friend has it and he is now regretting it

- - - Updated - - -

as you want Samsung only, check Grand Prime. but remember: no update, broken and bloated touchwiz UI and poor display will only keep the mobile going for a few months. and avoid using Motorola phones else you'll feel like getting self robbed in broad daylight ;)

Haaha I kinda disagree :p
Why You ask?
My friend bought a S4 mini for 18k I guess, next week when he used my Moto G he was like awesome I should have got this,After sem holidays he sold S4 mini and bought S4 :| :facepalm:
"Upgrading for another crap"

Ronnie012

Earthling
Grand Quattro? That phone is the crapiest of all, It lags like hell, my friend has it and he is now regretting it

- - - Updated - - -

I tried it at a showroom. It was okay. No lags. And besides if one installs too many apps than a phone can handle, any phone will lag.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I tried it at a showroom. It was okay. No lags. And besides if one installs too many apps than a phone can handle, any phone will lag.

Grand Quattro packs a Cortex A5 I think, which is last gen and It will lag couple that with touchwiz.
If you badly want a samsung grand prime is a good device
My personal opinion after using Moto G, i don't really think I would ever love a customized UI phone ever again

My Dad has Moto G and I'm trying to convince him to exchange it with my Samsung Grand..:lol:

Anyways OP go for Moto G

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

- - - Updated - - -

Haaha I kinda disagree :p
Why You ask?
My friend bought a S4 mini for 18k I guess, next week when he used my Moto G he was like awesome I should have got this,After sem holidays he sold S4 mini and bought S4 :| :facepalm:
"Upgrading for another crap"

I swear to god 90% of my friends do this- Buy samsung products complain about it,ask my advice,then avoid my advice and go ahead to buy more samsung and complain again etc the cycle goes on and on :facepalm:
im not gonna buy a single samsung product again

- - - Updated - - -

no device will show its true issues at a showroom
touchwiz may seem normal at first then within a few months the lag kicks in
no of apps doesnt really affect lag much,touchwiz is extremely bloated
even without apps ,samsung devices lag

- - - Updated - - -

Go for Moto G 2014 its a fantastic phone and is much better than samsung

Ronnie012

Earthling
I swear to god 90% of my friends do this- Buy samsung products complain about it,ask my advice,then avoid my advice and go ahead to buy more samsung and complain again etc the cycle goes on and on :facepalm:
im not gonna buy a single samsung product again

- - - Updated - - -

no device will show its true issues at a showroom
touchwiz may seem normal at first then within a few months the lag kicks in
no of apps doesnt really affect lag much,touchwiz is extremely bloated
even without apps ,samsung devices lag

- - - Updated - - -
Ok. But camera of grand quattri is good though.

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
If you want to go for Samsung device then go for Samsung grand prime

its got snapdragon 410 which is 64bit

moto g has 32 bit

you shall only take advantage if Samsung upgrades the device to lollipop

Samsung has 8mp camera back and 5 mp camera on front. best cam in all grands out there

if i were you I'd go for moto for quick updates.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw s4 mini is better than moto g

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I wouldnt define better based off 1-2 attributes
the overall experience of Moto is better than samsung

Top Bottom