Steam

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yeah it has. Do you use the app? I'm still paranoid about these things but it's so much more convenient to just add a credit card to your account and purchase stuff from the app :).
Been using the app for one year now. Did many games and market transactions. Both in USD and now in INR.

Have seen the app evolve. It was crap before, a lot better now.

Edit: I don't store my credit card details on steam. Just keep my wallet ready. Now it should be easier that it is inr :) just keep wallet. Don't save cc details.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Been using the app for one year now. Did many games and market transactions. Both in USD and now in INR.

Have seen the app evolve. It was crap before, a lot better now.

Edit: I don't store my credit card details on steam. Just keep my wallet ready. Now it should be easier that it is inr :) just keep wallet. Don't save cc details.
And you are always logged in right?

Kaltrops

In the zone
Nope, only when I turn on the app.

Have email notifs on from steam though.
Ahh. See that's a problem for me. I wanna be logged in all the time because I have a really complex password I can never remember, lol.

Thanks buddy. But I will give it a go during the sale period :).

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Ahh. See that's a problem for me. I wanna be logged in all the time because I have a really complex password I can never remember, lol.

Thanks buddy. But I will give it a go during the sale period :).
Ow, app remembers your pwd. Don't have to enter repeatedly. Though there is an option for that too.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Sale is live! A few titles -

GTA V - Rs 1762
The witcher 3 - Rs 589
Mad Max - Rs 589
Dark Souls 2 - Rs 1313
Project Cars - Rs 1642
Shadow of Mordor - Rs 336
Dying Light - Rs 1019

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Sale is live! A few titles -

GTA V - Rs 1762
The witcher 3 - Rs 589
Mad Max - Rs 589
Dark Souls 2 - Rs 1313
Project Cars - Rs 1642
Shadow of Mordor - Rs 336
Dying Light - Rs 1019

Dark souls 2 MRP for retail version in India is ₹1299,Project Cars - ₹1299,Dying Light - ₹999

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes. Discount is not what I was expecting.
But still would bag a few things before the sale ends.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
apparently the same prices are going to be there for winter sale also, so it is said on one of the discussions on steamgifts !!
if thats the case , this sucks !

Top Bottom