STALKER:Clear Sky -->> Highly under-rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Perverts :p
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-56-02_darkval.jpg

Hows everybody, do tell:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_08-46-41_garbage.jpg

Let me reload my Chaser:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_07-21-18_garbage.jpg

Wtf is that ?
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-37_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-36_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-38_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-39_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-41_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-34_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-19-40_darkval.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Even monster AI is fantastic, this bloodsucker picked up th dead stalkers and then collected them at a single place to have a safe meal:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-31-41_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-31-39_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-31-37_darkval.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-30-08_06-31-38_darkval.jpg

Military sucked balls again:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-29-08_14-12-51_militar.jpg

A restful death:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/th_ss_jit159_10-29-08_14-12-32_militar.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
naah...stalker has its own screen cap button

just press F12 to capture screenshots, screenshots will be saved along with the save games folder

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Screenshot-set-FileBrowser.png

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Today something very strange and fortunate happened in Clear Sky :D
Now stalkers have their camp in bandit base, bandits are removed completely from the game.

So let me put it in chronological order, explaining what and how it happened:

1. I went to the Flea Market (where some stalker, guide, trader and mechanic lives) and then started to repair my weapons and armor. Just then a horde of dogs and pseudodogs came to the location and started ripping off bones. Somehow all of us survived the wave. It was midnight and everything was chill and dark.
Unlucky stalkers, here came one more wave of Flesh mutants. The guide lost his life but others were fine including trader and mechanic (well...mechanic is kinda play safe type and never comes down to fight mutants...).
Well if it wasn't enuf, another wave of Snork mutants came in for hunt. And let me tell you Snork is not a child's play, its a nightmare for stalkers. OMG they killed all of them just coward mechanic was left and me.
See the below pic to analyse what happened:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/thisisamess.jpg

2. Now I was in despair and went for some stash hunting, got some weapons including Vintar and SVD sniper rifle. But then I saw that new replacements came in for the dead stalkers in Flea Market. It was a relief as I wanted to sell my stuff to trader.
So I went to the trader and sold him my stuff. He is in intelligent trader. What he did was to holster my sold Vintar rifle as his primary firearm and ditched his lesser in stats obokan.
Here you can see him with Vintar rifle (its a sniper in disguise really):
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/tookmyvintar.jpg

3. Then I talked to the newly replaced stalker and he was ready to get some hep from me. The objective was to capture the fortification infested by Snorks at the two large cylinders in Garbage.
This time I didn't want to loose them so killed two Snorks out of three myself.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/fleamarketmap.jpg

4. Then I went on to stashes containing valuable pen drives storing some precious upgrade informations for mechanics.
By the time I was reaching for the second stash I saw a faint green circle in my GPS map which was moving towards the Bandit depot. But to my bad luck it was on other side of the Bandit base. So I couldn't help them as there were some bandits already at the other side.

5. But I got a premonition that its like do or die so I just crossed across the bandit base dodging their heavy fire and managed to reach the stalker team. It was a relief that none of them died.
Now I took out a Bandit veteran and two rookies too with my TR 301 modified for sniper accuracy.

6. Now, we were moving into the bandit lair, their base the railyard which I just dodged a minute before. While my friends stalkers were yelling wait for me and stick together, I thought of clearing the bandit scum myself first than endangering their lives.
So I rushed in and popped some heads, there was heavy resistance from the bandit guys shooting from the top of the railyard building. But we succeeded at last. Thanks to the upgrade military armor suit, it saved me from the bullet rain.
Though I felt sorry for two stalkers who got killed in action despite of me taking care. Though they left one sniper SVD and one Vintar rifle after dying :D

Here is the status showing that Stalkers have captured the Garbage. Hey no more tax paying to bandits and no more ambushes.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/banditdefeated.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/banditarenowhere.jpg

7. Here is the Garbage map on my PDA which shows some red circles but all of them are mutants and not bandits. And then green circle shows stalkers. Yellow ones are other neutral factions like Duty or Freedom.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/hahanobanditonmap.jpg

Here is one of my stashed content: There are atleast 5 stashes full of weapons and other goodies.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/mystash.jpg

Am enjoying the game as developer meant it to be played :D

I will edit some pics and add new ones to tell you visually the turn of events that took place, but now am too exhausted to do all this. Later...

Last edited:
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Today something very strange and fortunate happened in Clear Sky :D
Now stalkers have their camp in bandit base, bandits are removed completely from the game.

So let me put it in chronological order, explaining what and how it happened:

1. I went to the Flea Market (where some stalker, guide, trader and mechanic lives) and then started to repair my weapons and armor. Just then a horde of dogs and pseudodogs came to the location and started ripping off bones. Somehow all of us survived the wave. It was midnight and everything was chill and dark.
Unlucky stalkers, here came one more wave of Flesh mutants. The guide lost his life but others were fine including trader and mechanic (well...mechanic is kinda play safe type and never comes down to fight mutants...).
Well if it wasn't enuf, another wave of Snork mutants came in for hunt. And let me tell you Snork is not a child's play, its a nightmare for stalkers. OMG they killed all of them just coward mechanic was left and me.
See the below pic to analyse what happened:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/thisisamess.jpg

2. Now I was in despair and went for some stash hunting, got some weapons including Vintar and SVD sniper rifle. But then I saw that new replacements came in for the dead stalkers in Flea Market. It was a relief as I wanted to sell my stuff to trader.
So I went to the trader and sold him my stuff. He is in intelligent trader. What he did was to holster my sold Vintar rifle as his primary firearm and ditched his lesser in stats obokan.
Here you can see him with Vintar rifle (its a sniper in disguise really):
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/tookmyvintar.jpg

3. Then I talked to the newly replaced stalker and he was ready to get some hep from me. The objective was to capture the fortification infested by Snorks at the two large cylinders in Garbage.
This time I didn't want to loose them so killed two Snorks out of three myself.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/fleamarketmap.jpg

4. Then I went on to stashes containing valuable pen drives storing some precious upgrade informations for mechanics.
By the time I was reaching for the second stash I saw a faint green circle in my GPS map which was moving towards the Bandit depot. But to my bad luck it was on other side of the Bandit base. So I couldn't help them as there were some bandits already at the other side.

5. But I got a premonition that its like do or die so I just crossed across the bandit base dodging their heavy fire and managed to reach the stalker team. It was a relief that none of them died.
Now I took out a Bandit veteran and two rookies too with my TR 301 modified for sniper accuracy.

6. Now, we were moving into the bandit lair, their base the railyard which I just dodged a minute before. While my friends stalkers were yelling wait for me and stick together, I thought of clearing the bandit scum myself first than endangering their lives.
So I rushed in and popped some heads, there was heavy resistance from the bandit guys shooting from the top of the railyard building. But we succeeded at last. Thanks to the upgrade military armor suit, it saved me from the bullet rain.
Though I felt sorry for two stalkers who got killed in action despite of me taking care. Though they left one sniper SVD and one Vintar rifle after dying :D

Here is the status showing that Stalkers have captured the Garbage. Hey no more tax paying to bandits and no more ambushes.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/banditdefeated.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/banditarenowhere.jpg

7. Here is the Garbage map on my PDA which shows some red circles but all of them are mutants and not bandits. And then green circle shows stalkers. Yellow ones are other neutral factions like Duty or Freedom.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/hahanobanditonmap.jpg

Here is one of my stashed content: There are atleast 5 stashes full of weapons and other goodies.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/mystash.jpg

Am enjoying the game as developer meant it to be played :D

I will edit some pics and add new ones to tell you visually the turn of events that took place, but now am too exhausted to do all this. Later...

lolz I played that part sometime ago but I had not got any of those stuff like you have. Maybe its coz I just rushed through the game. Need to restart it from first :|. I only had 3-4k RU. Temme how you earn those big bucks :D.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
what the fcuk ?
I didn't get exoskeleton suit and last level was too short, all the time I was running to save my arse :/

Hospital level was awesome. Limansk was a bit of let down for me as the town could have been used more to explore but they made it linear sh!te, it was way worst than Pripyat. Pripyat was so well done but Limansk just didnt fit in. Go to that point disable that and then all that **** again.

I couldn't even get chance to use my goodies :/ When I thought that I will be getting inside NPP the damn game ended with a creepy video of strelok.
***SPOILERS***
Did Scar died ? lolz that unbelievable ! Neither the questions were answered about Strelok and his friends. I wish I had some conversation with Strelok. Ending sucked. Except for the last creepy cutscene.
***END***

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
you can easily get past them, just sneak through form the bus at the last anomaly, stay ducked.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/1spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/4spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/2spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/5spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/3spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/7spaceanomaly.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/6spaceanomaly.jpg

:p
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/hospitalview.jpg
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Clear%20Sky/spoilerstrelok.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
press "O", there are three grade of detectors. Veles is the best.

But remember you can hold detector with pistol in your hand. With any heavy weapon you can't wield out detector.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
why restarted ? Well the ending is kinda sucky :/ Limansk level was bad, but tough to pass through. NPP outside was the easiest but I kinda did something stupid and then it was a hell ride, lost all medkits and zero armor, but got it finished after some tricks. And when I expected to go inside NPP the game ended with one of the most creepiest cutscene in whole STALKER series, lol I missed some locations badly. AI is badass, they will do anything to track you down and everything to hide when retaliated.
I rate Shadow of Chernobyl higher than this one. Though the faction system and other resources were balanced in this game. Artifact hunting was too challenging and interesting in this game. But I didn't get exo suit and GP 37 :( May be I have to finish some side more side missions to get it.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Hmm... well played sometime. Playing it now with dedication, patience and passion :). 30-35mins and already got 4.5k RU which I was not able to get in 6hrs :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom