Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team?

Who would you choose to be the captain?

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Rahul Dravid

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Any other player

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
if India Want 2 Win So Ganguly Should Be The Captain.when Ganguly was captain india wins lot of match he no very well how tech cal the player

D

digg_digit_digital

Tapomay said:
If he is in the squad, he and only he (among the present players) should be the captain. I think he has this leadership quality in-born. No other can handle the job as boldly and technically like him.

excatly!:) :)

shantanu

Technomancer
Saurav was been under a conspiracy made by others.. after that also he cameback with strike and did thunders in his job... HE is always the best and should be the captain of indian cricket team.

Then only india can win world cup..

NOW, if anyone noticed that as happens in world cups or near by Sachin is retaining his form back and he is trying to captain indian side... but he was not playing 1 week ago also... coz he dont want to play ... he wants to rest and make records..

Now in West-indies series .. GANGULY played only three matches.. and sachin played all four... if Ganguly wuld have played all four he would be the man of the match... but he was dropped.... WHY ??? Sachin and dravid left the field for last 5 overs in the last match coz they knew that sachin gonna be the man of the series... WHAT HE DID IN THE FULL SERIES NOTHING... then also he is the best WHY ???

I THINK HE(SACHIN) SHOULD BE THROWN out OF INDIAN TEAM ???

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
shantanu_webmaster said:
Saurav was been under a conspiracy made by others.. after that also he cameback with strike and did thunders in his job... HE is always the best and should be the captain of indian cricket team.

Then only india can win world cup..

NOW, if anyone noticed that as happens in world cups or near by Sachin is retaining his form back and he is trying to captain indian side... but he was not playing 1 week ago also... coz he dont want to play ... he wants to rest and make records..

Now in West-indies series .. GANGULY played only three matches.. and sachin played all four... if Ganguly wuld have played all four he would be the man of the match... but he was dropped.... WHY ??? Sachin and dravid left the field for last 5 overs in the last match coz they knew that sachin gonna be the man of the series... WHAT HE DID IN THE FULL SERIES NOTHING... then also he is the best WHY ???

I THINK HE(SACHIN) SHOULD BE THROWN out OF INDIAN TEAM ???

If IGNORANCE IS BLISS they forgot to add words NOT ALWAYS :D :D :D....

Ya man really what he did in full series nothing... a hundred, a fifty , few wickets with bowling..bas...i wonder y is he in cricket ..he should be playing soccer because all these tasks r not required in cricket.....aree i guess he was man of match and man of the series as he close to pawar and dilip V.....or i guess he must have bought them....i also feel that as he is close to lara he must have planned with them where to bowl to him so that he can score runs and also take few wickets....waise bhi kise jarurat hian in sabki.....dada hian na ONE MAN ARMY.....he can do everything.....i fail to understand what dravid and sachin is doing in indian team....just not contributing ...yet people call them genuis ...master blaster ....and wall.....are these all people senseless...comeon cricket lovers...support true leader and best left hander of all time....forget all others....what if he could not bat for 2 years ...that was conspiracy....dravid used to go in opposition team meeting to tell abt ganguly weaknesses......and to take away his captaincy remaining 10 players would not perform delibrately......y all of u support other players.....support dada....:D

waise when was last time dada scored a hundred (both ODI and test) and agianst whom??? i support dada ha....just asking because i have weak memory esp if has just happened recently...very recently..... aha just getting some recent memory it was in 2002-03 kaha jada time hua hian ab 2007 chalu hian for great batsmen that much gap is allowed..he will hit 100 in every WC match..last one was also in WC :D ...common dada ...waise i do not remember when did last time sachin scored a hundred also...;)

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
Saurav is always the best and will remain the best!!! Read the newpapers and or visit some webs which are disclosing the fact that SACGIN SAID " I WILL ONLY PLAY WHEN I WILL LIKE TO" "I WILL ONLY SCORE WHEN I MEAN TO" and no one can say anything.. There was a time when i loved sachin but not now..

AFter DADA is back in the team We are winning and the single match he was dropped we lost coz he gives a strenght to team and also he played matvh winnings in SA and here also and 12 months back in PAK also... so its a POLLITICS GOING AROUND...

evil_maverick

Journeyman
arrrrre bhai loooog why r v even arguing on this fact?
every 1 knows SAURAV RULEZ!!
HE SHOULD BE THE CAPTAIN......

DADA RULEZ....

----
3 THINGS TO BE DONE 4 INDIAN CRICKET----
1)GREG CHAPPEL SHUD BE SHOWN THE DOOR
2)DADA SHUD BE MADE THE CAPTAIN
3)AND CHANGE THE SELECTION BOARD

premsharma

In the zone
It was conspiracy by Dravid and party to throw Saurav out of the team. Dravid was firing from behind Chappal's and More was bought by Dravid, Latit Modi & Co.

BTW it was DADA who svaed Dravid from being thrown out of ODI team by offering him wicket keeping. As far as I am concerned, Dravid has no place in ODI team or if he has he should come at 8 down, when it is required to become wall & give fielding practice to opposition team. In other words, when it is sure that team is going to loose.

No 3 position is waisting for team. He is not alrounder also and simply occupying place in team for giving fielding practice to opposition. For captaincy , we need a man to lead like saurav.

So many players like Sehwag, Harbahjan, Yuvraj, Kaif & Zahir have openly supported Saurav in the crises. No other captain will have so much of support even when it invited Boards ire. Indian team is riddles with groupism dada versus dravid, Laxman & Kumble. Say North Vs South.

Such famous groupism were also there during Gwaskar & Kapil. Once upon a time every tom dick & harry from Karnataka [8 players] could enter Indian Team.

Thus it is purely a business and no more sports now. Have lost intrest into it. Betting is abetted by boards in return for ball to ball coverage by ESPN & Starsports and ofcourse everywhere kickbacks fooling the people arround.

Amey_Techgeek

Right off the assembly line
So what if Ganguly is the best captain ever?He's been brought to his senses and also to his best form since he was kicked out of the team.And since nobody else should be on the "would-be" captain's list I'll vote for Dravid.

Think of Sehwag!!

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_12.gif

Amey_Techgeek

Right off the assembly line
It does'nt matter what the coach intended,but u may be right.But again,had Saurav (n for that matter even Zaheer) not been dropped,they would have taken their place in the team 4 granted,and look how they're performing now!!
Even though i don't support Chappell's tricks,i guess what's happened,has happened 4 good*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_8.gif

premsharma

In the zone
Amey_Techgeek said:
So what if Ganguly is the best captain ever?He's been brought to his senses and also to his best form since he was kicked out of the team.And since nobody else should be on the "would-be" captain's list I'll vote for Dravid.

Think of Sehwag!!

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_12.gif

You have no knowledge of the events. Things are not the the way you presume. Where is afack More to reply now or take responsibility for doing wrong & should commit suicide.
It does'nt matter what the coach intended,but u may be right.But again,had Saurav (n for that matter even Zaheer) not been dropped,they would have taken their place in the team 4 granted,and look how they're performing now!!
Even though i don't support Chappell's tricks,i guess what's happened,has happened 4 good*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_8.gif

Dravid was not performing recently and also Tendulkars, Sehwags, why not drop all the three of them.

Yes it is an understatement that he failed but he didn't have guts like Ganguly to question Azhar's intensions. Azhar, Jadeja & Mongia never allowed Sachin to succeed. They use to fix matches and deliberately get out to cause embarrassment to Sachin. Azhar was the biggest culprit. He even snatched back the captaincy from Sachin by dirty tricks of getting out and pushing the team in to deliberate defeat with help of Jadus & Mongs.

Chappel saw that Ganguly will never allow him to take charge and Dravid will lick his feet. As simple he got Ganguly out of his way. Pitty Indian Board is paying Chappel for ruining the Team unity. Who the hell we are to comment upon.
Then, he was dropped in a test.
He got oppertunity again in Pakistan. In that match he was the second highest scorer for India (after Yuvi). He played quite well. He had to fend off pakistani fast bowlers during first hour of the day, and he did it. His batting earned praise from the commentators.
But, guess what he was dropped after this and wasnt picked for long long time.
Before this, in Delhi also he did decently. I think he got a couple of 30s. He was droppped after that too.
But, the most interesting thing is he was dropped after he scored a century in Zimb and won the test series. Yes, Zimb is not a great team, but yet we had failed to win the series last two times. So, its clear his performance wasnt the reason for the dropping.

IF you look into the details of what has happened, it becomes very obvious. Also,dont forget all the false accusitions that Chappel made against him.
Chappel is someone who is dominating. He wasnts the coach to be the boss not the captain. Ganguly wont have any of that. So Chappel tried to get him out of his way.

Very nicely explained the follies of More. If still anyone fails to understand the designs yet, God may help him/her.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Did someone see the wprld cup cricket kits which the player were paraded wearing like model, the colour is very light & idiots at TV said its royal blue.

karnivore

in your face..
kumarmohit said:
Did someone see the wprld cup cricket kits which the player were paraded wearing like model, the colour is very light & idiots at TV said its royal blue.

Now thats called marketing !!!!!!!!!!!

The team is not going to wear this shirt in the World Cup, but the way it was made to look, everybody thought that it is our World Cup jersey.

The Sponsor, which is a famous sports good manufacturer, completely fooled the Board, the Media, the Country.

Ladies & Gentlemen, thats what is called a perfect marketing.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Nice theory man!!!!!!!!
Australia using spies to destroy competition.
Hell even without that they are getting ass kicked by their next door neighbours

abhijangda

Padawan
You are right my friend soumya Ganguly should become captian. Dravid only sucks and even he should be removed from the team as his strike rate is nearly 70-71 or less than 70 and see Ganguly his strike rate is more than 75.

premsharma

In the zone
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
NO , come back for DADA , MR dependable is best

Dependable for giving fielding practice to opposition. Of the late he has tried to improve but still not up to ODI mark, forget about the cantaincy.

shantanu

Technomancer
There was one time when DRAVID was my best choice... but really he is a test player and THE WALLL is not splited up into pieces....

He is no longer that dravid who once said that """

MY GODS ARE RIGHT SIDE SACHIN AND LEFT GANGULY....

he was involved in to politics against saurav,, so now i hate him... he is not likely to be captain inmy views..... AND MR. DEPENDABLE is now depended on HIM only ... as DRAVID said in news...also.... and SAURAV IS THE BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom