Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team?

Who would you choose to be the captain?

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Rahul Dravid

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Any other player

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Re: Sourav Ganguly should be the captain of the Indian Team.

It is not about cricket it is about the fact that i said this shows in our democarcy not IN THIS POLL and you disagreed.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

wizrulz said:
Till this time i was reading sorrow gone was out team due to politics :D :D :D
laughed my ass out of chair.this is called hittin the nail on its head.

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

vimal_mehrotra said:
laughed my ass out of chair.this is called hittin the nail on its head.YOU RULE MAN

THIS IS DOEN BY SORROW GONE SUPPORTERS...HAPPENED WITH ME TWICE>>AND I KNOW WHO HAS DOEN IT...JUST MAIL THAT SCREENY TO MODS AND DIGIT ADMIN..AND WAIT FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN..I AM WAITING :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
This debate is going on in Orkut in the SG community. So friends, give your views.

My opinion is the same with the thread starter in Orkut.

This is an interesting debate, we all know sachin dropped Ashwell Prince on 41, who then went on to make a century n get South Africa to a strong position.

What would have happened if Sourav had dropped the same batsman and then the batsmen would have gone on to make a century and put his team to a strong position?

Come on Friends, pour in your thoughts.

My personal thought is that DADA would have been critised to the core and held solely responsible for any debacle (if any) in the match. And then he would have been dropped in the next match by GC-RD combo.:eek: and never given a chance again, and players like Jaffer (from Pawar's state) and Sehwag will get countless chances.:mad:

I also think as Sachin dropped it, the catch was the hardest in decades, but if Sourav dropped it, then there could not have been a simpler chance.:mad:

Last edited:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Re: Sachin Dropped Prince on 41 - What if Dada had?

I see no reason why this needs to be posted as a new thread. I'm merging this with the other thread in Fight Club.

Edit: Threads Merged

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i have no bad feelings for anyone.I want everyone to know i m not a dada hater
i m just putting forward what i think.if you disagree just post it and we can converse it.Why negetive rep me without a reason?

soham

In the zone
Yeah there's no needof negative repping. Its just a debate.
vimal_mehrotra : you may not be a saurav hater but there are other members who are and they try to put forward their word in whatever way possible whether justified or not.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i need to know who -ve repped me and most importantly why?i will not rep him in return i just wanna know why?
BTW.what was viru's score today?
Yeah i remember 0:D

royal

Padawan
people please do not -ve rep others, whatever their views may be, unless that person makes any personal or racist comment. :(

Fight club is not why we are in digit forum ... we are here primarily because we all are like minded techies ;)

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
royal said:
people please do not -ve rep others, whatever their views may be, unless that person makes any personal or racist comment. :(

Fight club is not why we are in digit forum ... we are here primarily because we all are like minded techies ;)

ha.. ha... well said.

totally support u . :cool: :cool:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
SORROW GONE BACK WITH BANG....:D :D :D :D wrt second test 1st innings score...yet make him captain...common he motivates others with such scores :D

i do not expect a post frm dada supporter till next inning....

All going gaga over 51...forgetting sachin also had scored 44 in same innings when position was 14 for 2...

Now what motivational innings he has played...

i will not talk abt sehwag as this thread is not meant for that

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
all you sehwag haters take this-he has shown an improvement of 8 runs YES 8 runs from 1st innings.take that in your face.:D:D
LOVE U VIRU. LAGA REH TU.

harmu.com

Right off the assembly line
sure,
dravid and greg chapple have lost enough matches to be removed from captainship, and coach..........
saurav has taken this team to the world cup finals,
i will not be surprised, if this team under dravid, is kicked from world cup, in the first round.........
saurav is the best ever test captain for india.....................

after a 4-0 down in the one days, comming from the champions trophy kicked out, in our home grounds, this team of greg chapple is almost a waste.........

and for the experments of making irfan pathan batsman, yes irfan is scoring centuries and is out of the team, greg chapple as wasted this team india.......and it will take again another 5 years of captainship for ganguly to get this team win matches........but you won't get another saurav, so make saurav ganguly captain, and let team india win some matches again.........

NahSoR

Broken In
Guys please stop watching those damn fools who we call as Team India, dont waste your time on Cricket. None of those spineless guys know how to lead (sorry to say) All they know is how to Pose for the camera.

If you think im an idiot for sayin these 'unpatriotic' things shoot me. I couldnt care less.

Please close this foolish topic...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
hey what was all that drama of 6 minutes holdup all about.The management could well have got dada timed out if sa had appealed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom