Sony or Samsung?

robogeek

Broken In
If u are looking for a TV above 40 inches then Plasma is much better then LCD/LED. An LCD with motion flow of greater then 200mhz can only show the fast moving frames clearly. All those LED's under 60k u see had motion flow of 60hz which is crap. U can't find the difference normally, but goto ezone/croma where if u compare a plasma/led side by side u will clearly find the difference

pulsar_swift

Youngling
I am using three, Sony, Samsung and Philips. From my experience, its ONLY and ONLY samsung that is giving me problems. The first day experience was found some dead pixels, the agent came and asked to open to repair. I said WTF, its first day and I need a replacement, he told me you have to sign papers, do this/that and after 15 days you will get it.

I called the shop from where I purchased, and he changed another LCD. After 8 months, it again started giving me problems with the sound. Samsung LCD/LED are the cheapest Chinese stuff.

If you can afford for Sony, never buy Chinese products like LG and Samsung.

PS: Sony is overpriced coz they do care for quality not quantity.

FYI Samsung and LG are Korean companies and not Chinese.

What was the model number of your samsung tv and where did you purchase it from and the price paid?

Top Bottom