Snapdeal.com Safe ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
many ways, look for a usb connector on the end of the wire, if it is a single piece of wire and cannot be separated, then its fake
also, the glowing bars around the home button, originals have a solid green glow whereas fakes have a cheap led glow

many ways, look for a usb connector on the end of the wire, if it is a single piece of wire and cannot be separated, then its fake
also, the glowing bars around the home button, originals have a solid green glow whereas fakes have a cheap led glow
Mine is wireless one, and don't know of glow....
And Now I'm worried ....

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i bought once from sd - tplink w8968 v2. before purchase asked and got a call from them telling that it is indeed version 2. couldn't buy and then got a INR100 discount coupon from them for it. it was delivered in 3-4 days.
yes i too find fk has fastest delivery but i think for that you need to ask for cash on delivery.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Snapdeal is sponsoring big boss 8.

Its just Marketing. Fist hand user experience is what matters. my brother buys from snapdeal, I suggested him to only use COD and asked him not to pay by credit card or debit card, as i will be easier to handle cancellation if they cancel the order.

unwise.sparrow

Right off the assembly line
Hi ParthipanTg.

You can record your experience on *czareye.com/czareye.php?czarurl=*www.snapdeal.com
May be this may help others.
=============================
cZarEye is a search engine to view public opinion about any organization that has a web url. Moreover, one can add his/her opinion as well.

amitzorba

Broken In
SnapDeal is a disappointing site. Hope the new injection of venture capital makes it professional and authentic. There is no quality control.
I ordered bedsheet (order id 3293534509); Micromax Battery For Micromax Canvas HD A116 (order 3282700763) and Amkette Nexus 6D Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (order 1092956068).
Not only it took more than 10 days t deliver from the seller location in Delhi NCR to my location in North Delhi; they all broke down withing 2 weeks. Too late for their crappy 7 day warranty!
Not to forget; they employ robots in their customer care dept.

Jaykay

New to this forum
I am a regular online shopper. My experiences on eBay, amazon, flipkart, rediff and several other sites has been amazing. Let me tell you about my horrendous experience on Snapdeal:
On Dec 12, 2014 I ordered a Titan Raga watch worth Rs. 4826 on Snapdeal. After a few days I received a message that my product was ready for shipping from the seller. I didn't receive it for the next 2 weeks, after which I got another message that they were unable to procure the product from the seller and would be arranging for a refund. Again i waited...for 2 more weeks. After this, i recieved yet anither message that the product had been lost in transit by the courier service and again, that they would be processing a refund. (Seems strange how they could lose a product that they havent been able to procure from the seller, isnt it? Hehe). I waited again...Tired of waiting, I contacted snapdeal. They assured me that they would arrange a refund. A few days later, I get yet another message that the product was returned since there was no one at my home at the time of delivery!!!! (Really, how many lies do they have up their sleeve??? How can a product that was "lost in transit" be delivered????). Mind you, the lapsed time after my ordering my product was 1.5 months at that time. Again I contacted snapdeal. They said that they would reorder the product for me.( that was my mistake, I should have just insisted on a refund....but I really loved that product, so I said ok). A few days later, after still no response, I again contacted snapdeal. To my horror, this time they tell me that the refund had already been processed a week back!!!! Immediately I checked my bank statement and contacted the bank authorities. Of course no such amount had been credited.
To put things short, its been 2 months since I ordered the watch. I haven't received it or the refund. And snapdeal claims they have refunded me. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND CHEATED.
My strong piece of advice is to NEVER SHOP ON THIS SITE. They lie to you, mislead you, give you false hopes and ultimately cheat you. When you talk to them over the phone, they sweet talk you and reassure you, but its all just eyewash and a huge scam.
Mine may be an isolated incident....but it did happen, didn't it? Next time it may be you. So be careful when you shop here and consider the strong risk that you may lose your money. I can vouch strongly in favor of amazon, flipkart, eBay and rediff. If you have a choice, shop from these sites rather than Snapdeal

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Rather than asking, is this site safe, ask whether this seller is genuine or not. No matter which site, if you buy from a bad seller, you will get a crappy product. Agreed Snapdeal doesn't have the best Customer Care but if you are careful enough, you won't ever need to contact them ;)
I have bought many things from Snapdeal, Ranging from HDDs, Keyboard and Mouse, IEMs to Heaters and HDMI cables and never have been dissapointed. I'd say buy from a seller who have atleast a 4.0/5.0 rating.

Also mods (@ico [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]) can you please verify [MENTION=127804]SnapdealTeam[/MENTION] ?

PS - Why can't i tag ico? :l

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you've got a point but SD should have refunded him his money instead of lying all the times. SD can of course control their sellers in case of refunds or if they can't they are liable to refund even if there's no action from seller's side. The thing SD can't control is the quality of the product provided by the seller. At best they can just remove the seller from their marketplace but in case of refunds and such disputes SD is very much liable. Having said all these for sites like SD it's better 1. to use the CoD option 2. Purchasing from highest rated seller or if possible SD fulfilled items. Even I've purchased many things from SD till but did not face any major issue.

Top Bottom