Snapdeal.com Safe ?

techspark

Broken In
Hi guys, i saw a deal on a mobile at snapdeal.com. The price difference is big and i would like to buy it. Is it safe to buy it from them. Has any1 bought any mobile from them before. How is the service? Do they provide vat bill?

Please let me know.

@mods If this is not the right section, please move my topic to the right section or if you like you can delete it and let me know where i should post it :)

Thank you,

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Didn't buy a mobile from snapdeal but did take other deals, yeah its pretty safe, if i am not wrong its the biggest deals site in India.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Its safe ! I have got two SIM's recharged for 100 Rs each by paying 50 Rs only (that was a offer sometime 3-4 months back)

My friend had got watched from snapdeal it took more than 2 week to deliver after lot of calls tot hem,i say dont purchase any products,but u can always get coupons from it

amohit

Broken In
I have mostly used snapdeal for restaurant coupon offers. Have never faced any issue.

Regards,
Mohit

SnapdealTeam

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Kind of mixed response here. Thanks a lot dd_wingrider, esumitkumar and amohit for showing faith in us. Mucha gracious!

@manojkrishnaks - We deliver majority of our products within 7-10 working days, but yes there were delays with less than 1% of all purchases during Diwali shopping season. It was due to unexpected huge amount of purchases. Please do convey our apology to your friend.

@All - We sell thousands of vouchers, coupons everyday. Even though we try our best, considering the model of our business, sometimes there might be delays. But be assured that we reach out to them and are very bullish on resolving problems if any. We are working very very hard on building better systems, hiring more kickass people so that we can change the perception of Indian e-commerce, just as we did for Daily Deals.

Also, all our customers our covered by Snapdeal Guarantee. So it is not just safe, but we assure you, a delightful experience :)

Thanks everyone.
Cheers,
Rohit
Snapdeal Team

@Mods - This is my first post on the forum. Do let us know if we have not complied with may of the guidelines.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi All,

Kind of mixed response here. Thanks a lot dd_wingrider, esumitkumar and amohit for showing faith in us. Mucha gracious!

@manojkrishnaks - We deliver majority of our products within 7-10 working days, but yes there were delays with less than 1% of all purchases during Diwali shopping season. It was due to unexpected huge amount of purchases. Please do convey our apology to your friend.

@All - We sell thousands of vouchers, coupons everyday. Even though we try our best, considering the model of our business, sometimes there might be delays. But be assured that we reach out to them and are very bullish on resolving problems if any. We are working very very hard on building better systems, hiring more kickass people so that we can change the perception of Indian e-commerce, just as we did for Daily Deals.

Also, all our customers our covered by Snapdeal Guarantee. So it is not just safe, but we assure you, a delightful experience :)

Thanks everyone.
Cheers,
Rohit
Snapdeal Team

@Mods - This is my first post on the forum. Do let us know if we have not complied with may of the guidelines.

kya baat hai ..ab sites k log bhi thinkdigit forum pe nazar rakhte hai :twisted:

amohit

Broken In
kya baat hai ..ab sites k log bhi thinkdigit forum pe nazar rakhte hai :twisted:

Thats good na. This is one of the best way to get customer feedback. If they take it in positive sense..its a win-win for both them (as sellers) and us (as consumers)

Regards,
Mohit

OP
T

techspark

Broken In
Guys thanks for your feedback, i ordered a 4gb micro sd card and selected COD to see how it goes out before i place the order for the cell phone. I ordered the item on 23rd and it hasn't be shipped yet. It still shows processing as the status. Lets hope i get it within the 7-10 days delivery promise. If this goes out well, i will be buying a cellphone and a pair of headphones too..they have really good deals :) I will update you guys when i receive my item.

ParthipanTg

New to this forum
a group of useless fellows formed snapdeal. worst online store for ever.

I've ordered a TV in snap deal(order id: 3251132797) on October 19th. expected delivery date was on or before 28th Oct. I didn't get that product. without any intimation they changed delivery date to Nov 3. It's november 3 today they cancelled the order with out asking me. contacted customer support so many times. almost they raised 10-15 tickets on priority basis. and there is no update. they assured thrice for a call back from their supervisor. I didn't receive any call from them.

I think they should shutdown their business. and should go for some begging kind of activities.
they are unfit for any business.I could say every one in snapdeal is an useless element.

for customers. if you don't want to waste ur time don't order anything from snapdeal. they are the cheapest people having cheapest attitude.

friends, dont go for snapdeal.

I got Xbox controller from snapdeal and it was delivered in 2 days ... a hell lot faster than flipkart and amazon..:D
But few weeks back, I ordered a 1500/- spy cam pen from snapdeal
and it was a worst purchase box inside packing was dirty and little bit torn up and there wasn't even a manual for operating

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sharing my experience with snapdeal : bought a few things from them and all of the products were sent by bluedart within 5 days. The packaging is nowhere near to flipkart or amazon. Anyway, every time got exact product [ mostly pc hardware stuff ]. Last time I ordered two shirts [ be careful about selecting size as the size chart offered by SD is not good ] but when those arrived the shirts were not matching with what I ordered but as I was too lazy to change gifted those to elder bro ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
My experience : Ordered Xbox 360 controller, found it was fake, same thing as elcheapo fakes sold on ebay for half the price... I returned it.. waited 15 days for refund..
Next ordered from Flipkart, brand new and completely original and its been working smoothly for 6 months

beingGamer

In the zone
I bought samsung 840 evo from SD.
and since I have installed it, I have faced sudden hang & sudden no signal to monitor issues.
Not sure whether it is due to the SSD

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I bought samsung 840 evo from SD.
and since I have installed it, I have faced sudden hang & sudden no signal to monitor issues.
Not sure whether it is due to the SSD

there is a update for evo drives, get it from samsung.

My experience : Ordered Xbox 360 controller, found it was fake, same thing as elcheapo fakes sold on ebay for half the price... I returned it.. waited 15 days for refund..
Next ordered from Flipkart, brand new and completely original and its been working smoothly for 6 months
How did you find its fake???

Top Bottom