Should I exchange iphone 3gs 32gb with nokia n8+2800??

OP
U

ujjwal321

Journeyman
Thank you guys for all your inputs.. But I was seeking comparison from some one who has used both the phones.. Also about the new software updates from nokia. Any one knows how much a second hand n8 and 3gs 32gb costs??

red dragon

Master troll
Hey,I have used and abused both,and a couple of more top notch phones.
I can assure you,N8 is a great phone,while the symbian is not as fluid as io.s,but it more than makes it up with much superior multimedia performance than 3gs.
If you are not an apps junkie,you will still love Anna on n8.I have not used Belle.It must be even better.

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
I would.
n8 is a good phone, ios is good but since you are not much into apps it doesn't matter much. The screen would be a great refresh, AMOLED screen on n8 is great and more crispier than 3gs (due to higher ppi). Camera is a huge bonus
also that 3k cash sounds good for a party :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I would.
n8 is a good phone, ios is good but since you are not much into apps it doesn't matter much. The screen would be a great refresh, AMOLED screen on n8 is great and more crispier than 3gs (due to higher ppi). Camera is a huge bonus
also that 3k cash sounds good for a party :D

& what about UI smoothness,transistions in N8 compared to 3GS?

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Don't get the N8. iPhone 3GS Is WAY better.
Get the N8 only if you want a great camera. Even if you are not using Apps the stability of iOS is far better than Symbian.
Most Nokia phones tend to slow down after some weeks of use. Not with the iPhone.
So Yeah, Keep the iPhone. if you are desperate to change then sell your phone and get a Decent Droid or WP7 phone.
Apple has great resale value and you will get a great price for the 32 Gigs version.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
People who have not used the iPhone or iPod Touch(same as iphone) extensively enough will say N8 is better.
Take my word. Spend a week with iPhone and another week with N8 and you will understand what I am talking off :wink:

red dragon

Master troll
Dude,have used a 3gs extensively,an ipod touch 3rd gen superextensively and I am known as a fanboy here.
Even then I will suggest the o.p to get the N8.

aroraanant

Explorer
If I would be at your place then I would not have got indulged in this deal,well thats my personal opinion now its upto you

Top Bottom