Should I exchange iphone 3gs 32gb with nokia n8+2800??

ujjwal321

Journeyman
What say guys.. Anyone who has used both the devices?? I dont use a lot of apps.. Few games and few useful app is all i need.. My major concern is battery life.. How does n8's battery life compare with 3gs's?? How much improvement does the latest anna and belle update bring to the user experience?

andro

Broken In
No ways...may be camera and battery are better in nokia but ultimately its going to die and you can get N8's for around 13K used.
U shuld ask the seller 2800 for xchanging with iPhone.:grin:

OP
U

ujjwal321

Journeyman
No ways...may be camera and battery are better in nokia but ultimately its going to die and you can get N8's for around 13K used.
U shuld ask the seller 2800 for xchanging with iPhone.:grin:

The n8 is also a used one and the seller is giving me 2800 and a n8..

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
may be good for a change, n8 is definitely of the best camera phones around. Hardware wise I will put both the phones at same spot (both have a 600mhz processor).
Tough the gpu on 3gs is stronger

Display: n8 will be an awesome upgrade in terms of display, n8 has an amoled screen and higher ppi (more sharper text)

Broken In
iPhone 3GS has a much much better value IMO.

Who buys Nokia premium phones anyways. Nokia premium phone users are considered as ignorant of iPhones and Androids. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The iPhone is better any day. Just see the robust stability of iOS 5 and compare it with a Nokia you will know better.
A person who might not have used a iPhone might say N8 is better but just use it once and you will know what I an talking off :wink:

Sarath

iDota
IOS is the most pampering of all OSes. You're going to miss it.

Don't do the switch unless you need more battery, better pics and videos.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Other than camera category of videos and photos the iPhone is better than all others. Go to any big mall and use it. Take my word you will leave with a big :))

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ujjwal321: u shud have opened a vote poll here to know views (yes/no)..
anyways I suggest also to keep the 3GS with u only & don't exchange its not worth.

Kvishal

In the zone
Who buys Nokia Phone these days ?? They give you an excellent Hardware Body, are great as a Phone but suck big time as Smart phones. Gone are the days of Nokia, which was once upon a time the undisputed world champion of Mobile Phone Industry. "It is like the film Once upon a time in Mumbai". It was once upon a time where people used to buy Nokia Phones, no longer now. If you use Apps or not. Without thinking a lot either buy a iPhone or buy any Android Phones.

WP7 looks promising but not many feedback yet available on how it is. So...in your case stick to iPhone 3GS.

Peace !

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Kvishal said:
It
was once upon a time where people
used to buy Nokia Phones, no longer
now.
Sorry to dissapoint you. But people still buy Nokia phones and in big numbers. Yes they donot buy the expensive top end phones but the low end section and low-mid section is ruled by Nokia.
If no one would have bought Nokia phones the finnish giant would have shut shop a long time back :wink:

Kvishal

In the zone
Sorry to dissapoint you. But people still buy Nokia phones and in big numbers. Yes they donot buy the expensive top end phones but the low end section and low-mid section is ruled by Nokia.
If no one would have bought Nokia phones the finnish giant would have shut shop a long time back :wink:

You didn't read properly what I wrote, I am saying people no longer buy in the kind of numbers they used to about 3-4 years back.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Friend you only wrote "it was once upon a time when people used to buy Nokia phones no longer now"
I am refering to that exact part. What does it mean to you? :confused:

red dragon

Master troll
A big yes!!N8 is a great phone,I bet you are tired of app.overdose(I am)
you will be happy with a phone with all basic apps,a good screen,brilliant built and awesome camera and audio.
3gs is a good phone,but as outdated as N8.

Top Bottom