Seems some Sites Blocked by Tata Photon+

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
the same stupidity has started again. filesflash.com which was not blocked then by Tata Photon+ guys is now blocked. i have checked it using its IP address and the site is working perfectly all right. i have not been able to find any info / latest reason regarding the same on Internet. i am yet to talk to cc guys though i know what blah blah those morons are going to do.

is this site blocked on other ISPs too?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
the site you are talking about is blocked along with many other file hosting & image hosting sites(just search any major *ahem* indian site/forum) like ul.to,depositfiles etc.many of these sites are associated with indian adult content but what i don't get is why block uploaded & depositfiles which are rarely used by indian adult sites.

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
the site you are talking about is blocked along with many other file hosting & image hosting sites(just search any major *ahem* indian site/forum) like ul.to,depositfiles etc.many of these sites are associated with indian adult content but what i don't get is why block uploaded & depositfiles which are rarely used by indian adult sites.

both the sites uploaded and depositfiles are also actively used with adult content including indian adult content. frankly speaking, i haven't found any file sharing site that is absolutely clean. then what is the point of blocking any one / some of them. this way, morons are blocking genuine / regular file sharing as well.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
all file sharing sites are used for adult content but as far as i know majority of indian adult content is hosted on filesflash & it is also the preferred/recommended site on almost all indian adult forums.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'm getting this in adf.ly website
"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

it was working today morning....WTF

paroh

Padawan
ist of Blocked Websites-Regulatory Guidelines & HighCourt Orders
*www.youbroadband.in/List of Blocked Websites-Regulatory Guidelines & HighCourt Orders.pdf

bukaida

In the zone
Give TOR a shot and see censorship posed by ISP disappear in thin air. Enjoy Onion Routing!!! /*www.torproject.org/
Absolutely, work on every ISP without censorship. Browsing speed will be a little slower though, but something is better than nothing.Hats off to Vidalia.

Top Bottom